Just why DO the drow tend to have big boobs? [NSFW]

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kiaransalyn
Maid
Maid

Post by Kiaransalyn »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":1mhmkq6o]There's an old urban myth in academia:[/quote:1mhmkq6o]

Keeping with the academic context and considering the topic this thread is devoted too, I have to use the old phrase "More data is needed before we can make a firm decision. And it's only when you have the data in your hands that you feel confident enough to make any sort of a confident decision."
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

[quote="Kiaransalyn":56vq4y7d] Keeping with the academic context and considering the topic this thread is devoted too, I have to use the old phrase "More data is needed before we can make a firm decision. And it's only when you have the data in your hands that you feel confident enough to make any sort of a confident decision."[/quote:56vq4y7d]

Yes, we need to get our hands on the subject material in order to truly get a good feel of the nature of the matter. Only by coming to grips with the problem and of course when it is finally determined the difference between mountains and molehills, can we come abreast of the situation.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

I think the point, adding to Kiaransalyn is not more data needed, but no data at all. The only reason drow have big boobs are because they are drawn like that by fans. As the race in general (as written), I don't think they'd need to have big anything. You can have a drow that looks like a yochlol and she'll still be able to have children because it's not the men that decide who they want to be.

Especially for Eilistraeens, who not only dance for their goddess, but fight with blades. They are probably all [i:2vu2vefr]very[/i:2vu2vefr] lean and tone because of this. So maybe Llolth's priestesses might be a little more lax, but I don't think so.

[quote:2vu2vefr]Only by coming to grips with the problem and of course when it is finally determined the difference between mountains and molehills, can we come abreast of the situation. [/quote:2vu2vefr]

Pun intended? ;P
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
Kiaransalyn
Maid
Maid

Post by Kiaransalyn »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1v3jsjhf]Yes, we need to get our hands on the subject material in order to truly get a good feel of the nature of the matter. Only by coming to grips with the problem and of course when it is finally determined the difference between mountains and molehills, can we come abreast of the situation.[/quote:1v3jsjhf]

We should expect that the data will exhibit peaks and troughs, and follow a double belle curve behaviour.

*reads Arya's subsequent post - feels sufficiently admonished*
Paragon
Maid
Maid

Post by Paragon »

I try to make (elves at least) have reasonable attributes in Poser renders I do. This, however, is made more difficult than it needs to be many times as clothing and other such props are generally designed for women who are, shall we say, gifted.

And while making naked female elf renders is not a bad thing, it can get boring after a while if that's all you ever see.

I personally prefer a bit of mystery over full nudity much of the time. :devil:
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Now before we make mountains out of mole hills.. I've come to realize a few things having watched too many late night shows. This includes physical attributes, and then how one moves, walks and acts.

I can only say imagine how my char feels(and all other male drow who escaped from the underdark) the little comment almost shows it quite well. Zek just has a very long running distrust and disdain towards his kin, take a lot to be on friendly terms to other drow. even after all the years on the surface.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

[quote="Zekafae":2ayv7wep]mountains out of mole hills..[/quote:2ayv7wep]

You did that on purpose.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Not really, though it is very fitting.. if it fits the hand great...

ok.. that was on purpose.
Site, story being redone

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

i may be an odd ball, but i prefer for myself small leaner lithe structure.
things get in the way from what my larger busted friends tell me...
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":ox4734n0]i may be an odd ball, but i prefer for myself small leaner lithe structure.
things get in the way from what my larger busted friends tell me...[/quote:ox4734n0]

That is very true Zarae. Running etc can be a bit painful if your not wering a sports bra and yeah, having big boobs is a bit of a challenge at times for all sorts of reasons :/

Still, you deal with what you've got and ain't no point in bitchin' about it ;)
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="Zekafae":2i7kjni0]Not really, though it is very fitting.. if it fits the hand great...

ok.. that was on purpose.[/quote:2i7kjni0]

'Raises a brow' "no pun intended ranger; I claim bullshit :lol:
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Hey, I believe in the hand system. I have limits on size. And Good you claim bullshit all you want. i claim your boots so my feet don't smell like it.

Also this coming from the paladin whom has a love interest in the fey'ri. lets not go calling the kettle black okay? :lol:
Site, story being redone

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

HA!! That's fine, you can have my back up pair; I used them often enough, but now got a new pair. :p

And your point behind that argument is. . . .
So I am a paladin who has a romantic interest in a fey'ri; she's more streamlined and slim, but sexy all the same :devil:
I'm calling the kettle black, far from it :D
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":1exasfko][quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":1exasfko]i may be an odd ball, but i prefer for myself small leaner lithe structure.
things get in the way from what my larger busted friends tell me...[/quote:1exasfko]

That is very true Zarae. Running etc can be a bit painful if your not wering a sports bra and yeah, having big boobs is a bit of a challenge at times for all sorts of reasons :/

Still, you deal with what you've got and ain't no point in bitchin' about it ;)[/quote:1exasfko]

All too true. Though it's not all grim and dark. I can't say this for myself, but an old girlfriend of my sister's used to say how much she loved having a big rack because she could use them for a table or platter support in bed when nothing more convenient was available. That and my pregnant friend who is a natural B is simply ecstatic that her breasts have gone up a few sizes. Won't stop telling me about it some days. :p
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Aramil Galanodel
Maid
Maid

Post by Aramil Galanodel »

I am just thinking that all elves are leaner than humanso that would equate to average smaller breasts, but the fact that drow females are larger than other elven females would say they have a larger average of sizes.