((READ!)) Slaughter King.

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

:eek:

wow

seems that opinions on RP style [powergamers vs the others] has stired up a bit of intense feeling. What's with the spitting? [looks concerened]

I'm on Shir'les side here. PG RP isn't what I'm into but if it floats your boat, meh [shrugs shoulders]

On a slightly different note, that link that Argoth posted was dam funny! :D
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

It's nothing new. It was already posted [url=viewtopic.php?t=840:167uedp1]here.[/url:167uedp1]
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

You tend to forget that not everything is based off D&D normalities. While yes, their are power gamers on the site, everywhere you go you'll find someone you dislike, or tends to lean as if some form of superior. Xion for instance isn't that powerful with many different abilities, but what little he does have, he uses very well.

While their level of normality is much higher, it is still a balanced setting due to everyone on the forum following the same ideal of what is the central point. So before you go accusing them of being power gamers, realize that most of them are talented with deep study and prove to be extremely intelligent with a mix of science and fantasy. While they do tend to overflow some people, at least they have logical reason and solid fact to prove why and how they work.

Also, for any that are interested in at least looking things over, the link is on original post in this thread. Other than that PM me.

Lys_Caliway@hotmail.com

Slaughter_King@yahoo.com

If you intend to figure out the structure of the site, first realize that it's still a foundation that is widely vast beyond just the Underdark, but a multitude of different realms, planes, as well as planets.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Thanks for the tip...
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

I'd join, but I can't devote the kind of time or skill to RPing that would be necessary. And I've never played evil before.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Xion
Maid
Maid

Post by Xion »

[quote="Malek":2rr2mzib]I'd join, but I can't devote the kind of time or skill to RPing that would be necessary. And I've never played evil before.[/quote:2rr2mzib]

Evil isn't too tricky. The problem is NOT getting in the same overrated stereotype of evil. Not everyone is the same kind of power hungry Evil. Some are driven by faith, or just considered Evil just because their differences. Xion for example, he's considered evil only because the masses consider him so. But in Drow society, he's just a common Drow with common goals.
Vasriina Frerahel
Maid
Maid

Post by Vasriina Frerahel »

[color=olive:1ukbworl]No, evil isn't really hard to do. Tee-hee! :D Malek, is just to nice of a person to lure out that darker side of himself. Hm? ;) But, your offer does sound quite interesting. You know I am with you my, Xion. I will definately look up this new site you have come across. :)[/color:1ukbworl]
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

Evil is easy, if you want something, you take it. What makes evil tricky is the matter of how you take it and (as Xion said) not falling into the evil stereotypes. For example: the most evil character I've ever played was also a devoted Husband and loving father.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire