hey Shir'le?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Is Nedylene computer illiterate?

Yes..
No votes
No...
25%
yes, but we love you anyways...
75%

Total votes: 8

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

hey Shir'le?

Post by Nedylene »

I know your busy but did you ever get that pic I emailed you? I have been trying in vain to find a url for it but I am too computer illiterate Im afraid.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:xnlfe928]Hey, Ive got no idea how to do that either. :? But, way to go for trying. 8) I didn't. :# [/color:xnlfe928]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

hey Shir'le

Post by Qhell~Velladorn »

[color=darkgreen:17txfcvv]Some pics are kinda hard to figure out their URLs. The easiest way to do something like this is if you have a photobucket account. First you do a search, then when you find a pci you like, you copy it to my pics on your pc. From there you brouse your pics and submit it to your photobucket album. Once you do this, A URL will appear for the pic just below it. From there it's as simple as copy and paste and you have your pic whereever you want it.[/color:17txfcvv] :angel:
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

ok..i tried yahoo photos already, but photobucket i did not. ill try that now..thank you!!!! :D
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Hey Shir'le

[color=darkgreen:n0k43ivd] No problem, m'lady. I had to get the same advice when I was trying to add a pic from a URL in a web chat that I go into called the keep, now known as nexxuschat.com/thekeep. All cause it's been moved as well.[/color:n0k43ivd]
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Post by Elspath »

personally i just leach off of shril to upload pcitures. i hate dealing with yahoo or that stupid photobucket place -_-
vin''ult sea''anen d''Myth Drannor Y''teni dosst killian lanke zhah elghinyrr
-=Shadows of the Moon Series=-
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Hmm, I'm sure I've emailed you back about having uploaded the picture and a couple of avatar-sized versions:

[url:16vioklh]http://www.eilistraee.com/a/nedylene00.jpg[/url:16vioklh]
[url:16vioklh]http://www.eilistraee.com/a/nedylene01.jpg[/url:16vioklh]
[url:16vioklh]http://www.eilistraee.com/a/nedylene02.jpg[/url:16vioklh]

But anyway, seems you're sorted.

Would like to know if you got my email though and if it didn't end up in your spam folder or something. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

It probably got lost in my spam folder. I had a problem with that when I first started coming in here. But thanks...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1uoiqdjf]Looks like you got it sorted out ok. And by the way, I like the pic a lot. Looks reeaaal nice. :) [/color:1uoiqdjf]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Hey Shir'le

[color=teal:19uc7ua1] I must agree with Unen on that one, it does look reeeaal nice[/color:19uc7ua1]
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

well ty fellas...cant even remember where I found it...
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Post by Elspath »

actly i have them saved in my arcives, the orginal. Found them about 3 years ago on my "great drow pic hunt" theres a hole line of that picture but without the flower in the background :P few different drow dress color ones and some other positions.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

its hard to find good drow pics..but here is what I am searching for but cannot find. A picture of a illythiri....anyone heard of em?believe from races of the underdark...
Elspath
Maid
Maid

Post by Elspath »

http://illuminatorsguild.com/artists/sh ... d=1&uuid=1

That seems to be the orginal but now adays you cant tell how many times somethings been copyed, edited and so forth. i have the orignal basic drawings and the sketch book version -_- witch has the name, pouting it to a search i got this galler with the rose version. so that gives atleast a 80% chance of being the "orginal" artists gallery.

hope this helps ease your mind ^_^

ps: the orginal that i have came from a role playing community of people that were posting there char pictures. seems thats a shoot off of this site that i just posted here
Qhell~Velladorn
Regular

Hey Shir'le

[color=teal:3d093yj7] yes ma'am, I've heard of them but have never seen a pic of one till I looked at the link Elspath posted there. Now not trying to tell anyine how to do things, but have you tried to do a photobucket search with that name? Sometimes you get results, sometimes yout don't, but one never knows till they try.[/color:3d093yj7]