Introductions introductions!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Amnon
Maid
Maid

Introductions introductions!

Post by Amnon »

Hi guys. I just happened to stumble upon this site as I looked for NWN2 information and I thought it was a pretty interesting little place. I didn't think there would be a site geared towards good Drow because I know how many people hate Drizzt copycats. It seems to be the pet peeve of everyone and their mothers. Although I'm not keen to playing a Drow, I'd like to play an character who is treated almost just as much as an outsider, a Tiefling Warlock. I had posted a thread already in the free form roleplaying boards just to get it started. My RL name is Josue Fernandez but I'm sure many would have the most difficulty pronouncing the first name so Joshua would be fine... or Amnon like my character :D I'm from the United States and living in NYC right now trying to get my bachelors in Accounting... sounds exciting so far, right?!? Hold on to your seats guys, it gets better! I'm having to transfer from a university to a small college because of tuition costs. :p Oh well, it'll be worth it. I like to play a little basketball, draw and write poetry when it catches my mood. My family is from a country that shares it with one other country. There is the Dominican Republic and then there is Haiti. Dominican Rep. is where they are from. I haven't gotten NWN 2 yet because I'm still in the process of buying a rather powerful comp so I can use it for schooling and gaming. Hopefully, I shall receive that soon. Well, thats about it! I'm glad to be here and perhaps I'll be able to join and roleplay with most of you.
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

Aloha there!

Please cast away your worries, relax, have a mai tai and join us for some barbecue.

*hands the newcomer a mai tai and returns to the grill*
Amnon
Maid
Maid

Post by Amnon »

Thank you, thank you.

*Takes a mai tai and drinks??*

8)
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

. . .

I'm suppressing my Youki...

I'll try to be nice.

Hello. *waves*
:3
Amnon
Maid
Maid

Post by Amnon »

Hello there! *smiles* What is that proverbial quote that goes around the forums.... Beware of Rooky? :D
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Get Rooky angry, and you'll be introduced to the World's Deadliest Salad Bar (not necessarily as a customer) o.O

Aside from that, welcome ^_^
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Amnon
Maid
Maid

Post by Amnon »

Rooky is not so bad. I'm sure she's actually a big ol' soft marshmellow when ya get to know her.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Greetings Amnon and welcome to the forums. :)

This site was for a large part created [i:2bsreuul]because[/i:2bsreuul] of how many people feel about good drow. Though in our minds (or mine at least) there's an ocean of difference between "good drow" and "drizzt clone". The latter sees a cool character and wants to be that cool character too while the former is far more interested in roleplaying.

But yes, we're generally outsides, outcasts both in the IC and OOC sense (though I really wish the latter wasn't true). As such there is definitely always room for another outsides. ;)

So be welcome again, and may you find a home of sorts here.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Amnon
Maid
Maid

Post by Amnon »

Thanks, Shir'le! I understand what you mean about the latter part on "Drizzt Clones" because even I thought he was cool when I first saw him in Baldur's Gate killing everything in like 2 hits. :D Roleplaying is something I REALLY enjoy doing however I don't think I'm really good at coming up with neat rp'ing settings. I started one in the roleplaying section and will be continuing when I come up with something cool 8) I guess you can call me an outcast in IC and OOC... mostly ooc :p but thats because I feel like I'm different from others. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you whether here in the forums or perhaps in the NWN 2 servers.