Another random question

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Another random question

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Friend of mine who is working on an evil drow character came to me with a question I don't know how to answer.

She was going through some drow source books online and asked me about half demon drow, and I thought at first she was reffering to a draegloth, but she described a picture she had seen as it being a drow with horns and wings. Said it was called something like bruam or something.

Anyone know what the hell she's talking about?
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Either it isn't statted anywhere that I know of (I have a LOT of source books) or it could be a special name for a drow with the half-demon template.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Dostrealt
Maid
Maid

Re: Another random question

Post by Dostrealt »

[quote="Narsia Ny'Dhun":2s340ubd]Anyone know what the hell she's talking about?[/quote:2s340ubd]

I never heard about this, but I did a search for "drow" +"demon" and found a thread on Candlekeep where someone mentioned a half-drow half-demon creature known as a Draegloth.

You can find out more by reading the [url=http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/D ... h:2s340ubd]Draegloth article at Forgotten Realms Wiki[/url:2s340ubd].

It looks like what your friend might have been describing, but the name sounds totally different.