Massive global campaign...

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Where should we be taken

Pathfinder setting...
47%
Some plain of existence in FR multiverse...
20%
Adapt to 4th edition of FR (the campaign will take us and a part of the Goddess safely to the new setting)
20%
Any other setting (state a proposal)
13%

Total votes: 15

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Same here realy. My gfx card just died on me, forcing me to rely on subpar public comps to get my posting fix done.

It shouldn't pose much of a problem as i've already been saving up for a new one, but yeah... it puts a dent in my activity. I only managed to get back here because i remembered the url and manually typed it ^^;

On a sidenote, i'l still be joining in in that campaign of yours, Something like this isn't likely to stop me :devil:
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Glad to hear it.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2c7z4njd]I should be having more time available to be on the forums very soon and I'd also like to be in your campaign, Argoth.[/color:2c7z4njd]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Now that I've got a bit more time, I'd like to take part in this. Even after reading this entire thread more, I'm a wee bit confused, but I'll do my best if someone can clarify what's going on.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

I have had some interesting computer issues as of late and I'm looking at between work and wanting to get some gaming taken care of i've been having a hard time to get neverwinter in. So badly infact that i still only have like a level 3 drow
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Ok I've decided to use this thread for some info istead of starting a new one for the few sentences I wanted to say.

First of all, I apologise for disappearing like I did. I had tons to do at work, tons to do for university, tons to do to keep my 3,5 year long relationship alive (the last of whick prooves to be, for now, a pointless effort) so my life's going the wrong way it should, thus the campaign is at a standstill. I'd doing my best get things fixed and back on track.

Believe me, I'll be with you all shortly to whorship Eilistraee, like we always have.
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

I'm sorry. I hope everything works out alright for you.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Thanks. Hope so too.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Sorry to hear that things have been problematic for you. I hope things all work out fine. And though we miss you here, do remember that real life always takes precedence. So we understand. :)

No need to apologize, just take care of your life.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Just keep me posted, please.