Greetings

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Kirakaas
Maid
Maid

Greetings

Post by Kirakaas »

Greetings,

I discovered this forum ages ago when in search of a Drow translator and bookmarked it for later joining.

So I have joined in search of a group to roleplay my character to further develop him and such. So this looks like a good place to start.

Also is it possible to have my username changed to Kirakaas as it some how ended up with a typo of Kirakkaas D:

Also I am curious about the status of the NWN1 and 2 servers? Which of them are active?
Dostrealt
Maid
Maid

Re: Greetings

Post by Dostrealt »

[quote="Kirakkaas":16qlfibo]Also is it possible to have my username changed to Kirakaas as it some how ended up with a typo of Kirakkaas D:[/quote:16qlfibo]

I just joined too. (I'm more interested in talking about drow than roleplaying.)

Don't forget that if your user name is changed it will almost certainly stop you from logging in under the old name. So if you set the forum to log you in automatically, you will probably need to do it again with the new name.
Last edited by Dostrealt on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Welcome to you both the the realm of Light for Drow *wink*

As for a dedicated server produced by our High Priestess that is a work in (very slow *sighs*) progress. There however down there someplace or up there a thread that discusses servers that permit good Drow, even if some do not permit Eilistraee as a deity.

Both discussion and roleplay are welcomed here, just most roleplay right now appears play by posts in Campaign or Freeflow. Play by post can go very slow because at times a player is away from computer for long periods of time.

As for getting a new username here that is not much a problem, unless name already taken.
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

Yo.

Always glad to see new faces around here.
Kirakaas
Maid
Maid

Post by Kirakaas »

Thanks for the welcome. So the text rp's here, are they done with actual D&D stats or just free form with no stat limation?
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

[quote="Kirakkaas":9u7cppgn]Thanks for the welcome. So the text rp's here, are they done with actual D&D stats or just free form with no stat limation?[/quote:9u7cppgn]

Either way is ok, even a bit of both.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

And a thousand greetings to you too.
Kirakaas
Maid
Maid

Post by Kirakaas »

*nods* guess I better look into it, and thanks for the welcoming.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Kirakaas":3gj1anav]Also is it possible to have my username changed to Kirakaas as it some how ended up with a typo of Kirakkaas D:[/quote:3gj1anav]
Done. :)

[quote="Bhaern Quel":3gj1anav]As for a dedicated server produced by our High Priestess that is a work in (very slow *sighs*) progress.[/quote:3gj1anav]
Actually, in all fairness that's pretty much abandoned completely. It's simply too much work to do alone and I have no desire to work on it anymore. Lost any and all passion for the FR.

Anyway greetings and welcome to the forums, Kirakaas and may you find a home of sorts here.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Welcome to the Jungle...we have fun and games...
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd