Greetings to all!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Gardas
Maid
Maid

Greetings to all!

Post by Gardas »

Hello to all!
I'm Gardas, chaotic good shadow mage from the distant shadow-cursed world of Dobarus. Because it's difficult for me to live in dobarian lawful evil society, I have escaped from this cruel world throught the portal to Plane of Shadow. Many years later I found a portal to Faerun, which leads to the Underdark. About two years I tried to survive in this place. I at once have collided with evil lolthian drow. After long hunting against each other, I have completely destroyed one of the drow cities, transported it on the Plane of Shadow.
After that I have been forced to leave for a surface because the drow have begun global hunting for me. On the surface I discovered eilistraeen drow, whose relations with lolthians like my with shadow lords. I have come here to join the Eilistraeen Temple and do everything to finish this war and hatred. Now, Eilistraee is my goddess, and Lord of Shadows and Lolth must be destroyed.

OOC: I'm nearly always In Character. I'm a fan of Forgotten Realms, D&D settings, fantasy settings and Eilistraee. I hate 4th edition D&D because it's <censored>.

IC: What are requirments for joining? I'm really want to help you and Eilistraee to bring the drow to the surface and peace, in spite of the fact that I am not a drow. I think that I know how to destroy the spider queen, but I must speak about that only with the Goddess or her high priestess in that temple. It's a very dangerous information.
Lloth and Shadow Lord must be destroyed!
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Quote:
I have completely destroyed one of the drow cities, transported it on the Plane of Shadow.

Well that wasn't very nice...

But welcome.
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Welcome indeed Gardas to this place.

I am sure the High Priestess Shir'le will have some kind words of welcome to this sacred place of worship that is dedicated to the Dark Dancer.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

steelfiredragon
Maid
Maid

Post by steelfiredragon »

welcome, haven't been here long myself.....

so you sent some evil drow to the plane of shadow, were there any survivors???
Gardas
Maid
Maid

Post by Gardas »

[quote="steelfiredragon":3n414z1z]
so you sent some evil drow to the plane of shadow, were there any survivors???[/quote:3n414z1z]

It's hardly. Probably, those who was not in territory of teleportation have survived. The others in any case are imprisoned on the Plane of Shadow and can't get out from there.
Lloth and Shadow Lord must be destroyed!
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Well that wasn't very nice... o.O

*is the forum's only Lolthite* :angel:
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Xindeita Dawnstrider
Maid
Maid

Re: Greetings to all!

Post by Xindeita Dawnstrider »

[quote="Gardas":1xz62n3f]Hello to all!
I'm Gardas, chaotic good shadow mage from the distant shadow-cursed world of Dobarus. Because it's difficult for me to live in dobarian lawful evil society, I have escaped from this cruel world throught the portal to Plane of Shadow. Many years later I found a portal to Faerun, which leads to the Underdark. About two years I tried to survive in this place. I at once have collided with evil lolthian drow. After long hunting against each other, I have completely destroyed one of the drow cities, transported it on the Plane of Shadow.
After that I have been forced to leave for a surface because the drow have begun global hunting for me. On the surface I discovered eilistraeen drow, whose relations with lolthians like my with shadow lords. I have come here to join the Eilistraeen Temple and do everything to finish this war and hatred. Now, Eilistraee is my goddess, and Lord of Shadows and Lolth must be destroyed.

OOC: I'm nearly always In Character. I'm a fan of Forgotten Realms, D&D settings, fantasy settings and Eilistraee. I hate 4th edition D&D because it's <censored>.

IC: What are requirments for joining? I'm really want to help you and Eilistraee to bring the drow to the surface and peace, in spite of the fact that I am not a drow. I think that I know how to destroy the spider queen, but I must speak about that only with the Goddess or her high priestess in that temple. It's a very dangerous information.[/quote:1xz62n3f]

Mmhmm. You do realize that this forum is for OOC discussions, correct? I guess there isn't a rule that you can't RP here I'm just saying, hehe. But welcome to Eilistraee.com, I'm a rare visitor to the site.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*sigh*

Another one...
:3