Sleep? who needs it

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

atiguy
Maid
Maid

Sleep? who needs it

Post by atiguy »

Anyone else on here have horrible insomnia ever? Got any tips for breaking it? its kinda depressing . Any advice is appreciated.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Well I suppose it depends on whether your insomnia is medically or emotionally caused. Are you not sleeping because your depressed or have some other behavioral type problem or do you not know why your not sleeping?
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:365twzcd]Here's my answer: get a full time job while taking 25 credits in college. You'll be reeaaaaaaalllll tired and go right to sleep. Oh, yeah, throw in some volunteer work at your local charity, too.

Alternatively, just stay off speed, Monster, Rockstar, Redbull, etc. (especially the speed, though.)[/color:365twzcd]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

cartoon hammer to the head

(try meltion its a sleep aid thats non habit forming and avable at your local drug store or grocerey store)

((p.s. selling out rules :devil: *filps thru wad of cash that they paid for me to advertise*))
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Depression doesn't cause insomnia. I drown my self in depression and still sleep tighter then a log - depression actually helps you sleep, because you waste around 8 hours of your life. The more you're depressed, the more you sleep.

Drink camile tea before you go to bed, and take a hot bath with some lavander drops in it. My grandmother useds to do that for me when I couldn't sleep. It worked.
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Actually when Im depressed I sleep less, because my depression goes hand in hand with a walloping case of anxiety for the most part. Nothing like the little voices in your head to keep you awake all night long.Fortunately for me the little voices that don't exist have been replaced by a little voice that does. My 9 month old does a more than admireable job of keeping me awake every night. Maybe I should let people borrow him as a sleep aid. After a few nights of being kept up by a baby most people can sleep like one when they finally get the chance.