finals blow

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

atiguy
Maid
Maid

finals blow

Post by atiguy »

end of the semester and all their is to do is papers and study. it sucks major. teachers act like people don't have anything better to do than their annoying assignments. anyone else in the same nonsense?
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Probably me. But I don't mind. I got used to reading one Shakespear play weekly, one other novel, being a member of critters.org, writing response papers, teaching English in companies and working half time in a different school. Did I mention I have to save time for my girlfriend and writing?
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

the soultion is simple argoth...give your girlfriend to me ill take good care of her i promise! :D
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Like Hell I will!
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Re: finals blow

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

[quote="atiguy":3505v0hs]end of the semester and all their is to do is papers and study. it sucks major. teachers act like people don't have anything better to do than their annoying assignments. anyone else in the same nonsense?[/quote:3505v0hs]It's been a while since I've been in your shoes, but yeah, that always sucked.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

gods i hate semesters...gods i hate grades...gods i hate my goverment for sticking in something utterly ridiculous therefore stopping me from gaining entry into any quality faculty...
:3
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

[quote="Rooky":2yzqu8ue]gods i hate semesters...gods i hate grades...gods i hate my goverment for sticking in something utterly ridiculous therefore stopping me from gaining entry into any quality faculty...[/quote:2yzqu8ue]

then come to america my friend land of oppertinty and hookers!!! 8)
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Only two more finals to go, then I'm ffrrreeeeee e ehehehehehehe!!! :))
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*sigh* well...that's the semester... i need a longer vacation, a bottle and a good smoke...
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Yeah that always cheers me up too.

Thalon my friend, don't tempt me! I might even do that one day!
Zaravir
Maid
Maid

Post by Zaravir »

We run a slightly different structure where I study. We have finals 4 times a year each after 9 weeks of studying. (not counting the various holidays and so on) This way we pretty much study for the examns all the time. On a positive note that means there is twice as many occasions to celebrate getting through though. It usually involves a run-in with alcohol and something quite similar to what happens when you reboot a computer. Or so it may seem :D
Einstein said that if quantum mechanics is right, then the world is crazy. Well, Einstein was right. The world is crazy.
-Daniel Greenberger
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

[quote="Rooky":14rqa8et]*sigh* well...that's the semester... i need a longer vacation, a bottle and a good smoke...[/quote:14rqa8et]*hands you a pack of smokes and a bottle of Jack* God, I have to go back, too... :eek:
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.