Drow Wiki -

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Drow Wiki -

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

It looks like you are too late Shir'le as there is already one :/

http://hastur.net/drow/wiki/HomePage

Mind you, it was last updated in 2004

So, what do you and others here want to do about this?

Shall we make a decent and updated site?
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Hmm, the indeed have not been recent updates, so it clearly is posible that a horde of 5 might be able to enhance the site.

OTOH the low activity might indicate the effort would not make much a change.
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Any recent info we'd have to offer would be what the majority of us have already agreed to reject anyway. Defeats the purpose, if you ask me.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Dostrealt
Maid
Maid

Post by Dostrealt »

I personally would recommend staying well away from what looks like it might be an abandoned wiki.

A while ago, I was looking at the Dark Sun Wiki, but some numpty came along and spammed it and there was no admin available to delete the spam pages.

And if an abandoned wiki is on a privately owned website, and someone stops paying the rent, the hosting company will evenually pull the entire website.

I would suggest that if having a wiki here is problematic, that Shir'le goes to a wikifarm (like Wikia) and sign up for a wiki there.

(As of today eilistraee.wikia.com is still available.)
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Dostrealt":16glq3lt]I would suggest that if having a wiki here is problematic[/quote:16glq3lt]
[url=http://www.eilistraee.com/wiki/Eilistraee_Wiki:16glq3lt]Not so much, no.[/url:16glq3lt]

Well, beyond needing to fill it with information and needing (or rather wanting) to make a different visual appearance for it.

But we already have wiki software running on the site.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee