Just why DO the drow tend to have big boobs? [NSFW]

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

:p :D Veraka, if you'd read that book, you'd understand exactly why that feat is useful!! There were a few PrC's in it that practically REQUIRED it!! The Courtesan PrC was particularly um, interesting. Note that this is a sourcebook for more ADULT-themed games. It had an entire chapter on uses (and ABUSES) of magic in a sexual context. As for those "Sex-obsessed" drow, that sort of thing was precisely what that book was written for! It contained all sorts of fun and slightly perverted ideas for "adventures in the bedroom"!!! :evillol:

Incidentally, working out a lot can actually REDUCE one's energy for that sort of activity, as it can render one's libido lower from over-exertion. And your comment about guys who don't work out sadly applies to most men these days.

Secondly, I'm not entirely sure that it's a lack of patience so much as a lack of control. After having been married for 10 years, I know that even after that long, there are still times when synching up is nearly impossible simply because one gets finished sooner due to being "over-eager". (Not that it's much of a problem for us, but women tend to talk about these things. :p )
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Oh god the Nymphology, I think I only saw that thing once!
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

:D Heh, I have it on pdf, and it has come in quite handy for my bard- he is quite the flirt, and occasionally uses a couple of the spells fron it, both for the intended purposes, and for magical pranks! (I've used the Speedy Undress spell a few times during long fights, and it really helps to get past some of those high AC's!!) :devil:

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote="Luexena Deana":12mukkq6][quote="Zanathie Avuna":12mukkq6][quote="Narsia Ny'Dhun":12mukkq6][b:12mukkq6][color=darkblue:12mukkq6]Ugh. Men[/color:12mukkq6][/b:12mukkq6].[/quote:12mukkq6]

I agree.[/quote:12mukkq6]

Quoted for truth *nodnod*[/quote:12mukkq6]

cant say it any better than that
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Hey! I'm not a guy!! (Even though I play one here.)

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

As I missed out on much of the fun of this topic I'll shorten the rant I had in mind to hit the key points.

Why do Drow have large breasts?

Theory #1: Natural selection, most males prefer women with large breasts making females in Drow society more successful at seducing the males and learning of their rivals plans if they have large breasts.

Theory #2: As a female dominated society the male artists subconsciously assume they're all lesbians/bisexual and lesbian sex is hotter if they have big "boobies" right?

Why do men like big breasts?

I have no idea but I have a theory that it's connected to why men like big food. As babies are (or should be) breast fed an early subconscious association between breasts and food develops and later in life this develops into an association between large breasts and more food (prosperity etc)... that or men like double quarter-pounders BECAUSE they like big breasts...

As far as personal preference goes, I for one don't much care. I'd rather be with a woman who can debate metaphysics and ethics than one who can smother me with her triple Ds. The sex is usually better with the smart ones anyway :devil:
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

They make better pillows too.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Lol, Alak, you may be ON to something about the quarter-pounders! And you're probably right about the smart women- at least we know what we're doing!! :p

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

You can have naturally big boobs and still be smart, it's not your fault if you have big boobs. Now, it's different when women go out of their way to have implants to make themselves more attractive, that's just plain stupid (at least I think so, it's a freakin' waste of money, and is pointless).

And also, going off of what Alak said, I think the whole food thing may be true, but in a different way. Men see a women with wide hips and big boobs, this means they are more (for the most part) physically capable of producing good and healthy children. Bigger boobs= more milk= better for the baby. Wider hips= easier labor= more kids. The guy may not even think of these things, but subconsciously he is and just doesn't know it.
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":1m0247v6] And you're probably right about the smart women- at least we know what we're doing!! :p[/quote:1m0247v6]

I'll take a woman willing to spend a long weekend puzzling through the Kama Sutra end-to-end than a woman who gives up after 3 pages because trying to figure the positions out is boring and demanding we switch back to missionary.

Girl #1 recently finished her masters in History and still fondly refers to the event as that weekend she spent playing "sex tetris"

Girl B* modeled her way through her BA in Art History and is now a stay at home mom (so I'm told, we haven't spoken in 8 years)

I should add that Smart confident women are the best although their assertiveness and creativity can leave one bruised and walking funny.

*yes I used #1 and B on purpose
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

So true! so true... But oh, so happy, I'll bet!! :devil:

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Zanathie Avuna":1rpxafjs]You can have naturally big boobs and still be smart, it's not your fault if you have big boobs.[/quote:1rpxafjs]

I wasn't suggesting other-wise, only that [strike:1rpxafjs]intelligence[/strike:1rpxafjs] the ability to hold a conversation takes priority for me.

[quote="Zanathie Avuna":1rpxafjs]Now, it's different when women go out of their way to have implants to make themselves more attractive, that's just plain stupid (at least I think so, it's a freakin' waste of money, and is pointless).[/quote:1rpxafjs]

I will respond to this in a typically male way. Gentlemen, which do you prefer, a smaller 100% Angus burger you KNOW is from a cow or a Double Quarter Pound from Mcdonalds that is 40% soy?

[quote="Zanathie Avuna":1rpxafjs]The guy may not even think of these things, but subconsciously he is and just doesn't know it.[/quote:1rpxafjs]

Trust me we don't consciously think these things. In fact when it comes to initially meeting a women there is very little thought involved.

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":1rpxafjs]So true! so true... But oh, so happy, I'll bet!! :devil: [/quote:1rpxafjs]

I still find myself sitting quietly and smiling in remembrance.
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

[quote="Alak Xiltyn":1a62zq89]

I wasn't suggesting other-wise, only that [strike:1a62zq89]intelligence[/strike:1a62zq89] the ability to hold a conversation takes priority for me.

I will respond to this in a typically male way. Gentlemen, which do you prefer, a smaller 100% Angus burger you KNOW is from a cow or a Double Quarter Pound from Mcdonalds that is 40% soy?

Trust me we don't consciously think these things. In fact when it comes to initially meeting a women there is very little thought involved.[/quote:1a62zq89]

Nor was I suggesting otherwise.

Oh, and, that is quite the typical male response, I've lived guys all my life and I've been around all sorts- so I know that is oh so typical. But guys will be guys. lol.

And I believe you when it comes the meeting a woman thing. I've seen it, but I've also seen where a guy can actually keep his wits and hold a decent conversation. It makes my laugh when I see some guy, literally as you described (but maybe taken a bit more literally), talk to a girl he just met; he doesn't think about what's he's saying, or he doesn't know what to say. Now that's entertaining.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

I dunno, I've always found it more annoying than entertaining. Is it SO hard for a guy to keep his eyes on hers, instead of on her ta-tas?

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Zanathie Avuna":2ggjr693]but I've also seen where a guy can actually keep his wits and hold a decent conversation.[/quote:2ggjr693]

It's all a matter of how long it takes, every straight man on earth has at least a split second where all he is completely and utterly incapable of thought. Some of us just recover faster.

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis"]I dunno, I've always found it more annoying than entertaining. Is it SO hard for a guy to keep his eyes on hers, instead of on her ta-tas?[\quote]

Yes as a matter of fact it IS that hard. Instinct is a powerful and ridiculously hard to overcome. I pride myself on eye contact and conversation but I want deny that looking at a woman's cleavage, whether I won't to or not, is still one of the first and most common things I do. It really cannot be helped.