Just why DO the drow tend to have big boobs? [NSFW]

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

I'm saying I find it entertaining how guys act around a girl they just met, i.e. the way they talk, sometimes shy, don't make eye contact. But I agree, it bugs the [i:1k3qh09y]shit[/i:1k3qh09y] out of me when a guy is lookin at my chest. Uh, you know, my eyes are on my [i:1k3qh09y]face[/i:1k3qh09y] , not on my boobs! Hello! That's pretty much what I want to say, or I feel like giving them a good smack on the head. That's always satisfying.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Yeah, some guys need a good Gibbs-smacking every now and then... :p
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Zanathie Avuna":3dkw3htq] Uh, you know, my eyes are on my [i:3dkw3htq]face[/i:3dkw3htq] , not on my boobs! Hello! That's pretty much what I want to say[/quote:3dkw3htq]

Then say it and watch as he turns various shades of red, it's extremely humorous.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

I'll have to do that next time that happens. See what he does :devil: Poor guy won't see it comin'.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Which one? Saying that, or slapping him? Heck, try both- THAT would sure get his attention!! Not to mention embarrass the Hells out of him.... :devil:

Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

lmao!! That would make my whole day, embarrass the crap out of him and give him the Gibbs slap. I like that idea, I like it a lot. :devil:
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

I for one have immense respect for any Woman who not only catches me but calls me out on looking at her cleavage... I'd say not to Gibbs him though.

Best reaction I've ever gotten was from a waitress who shoved my face into her cleavage... I turned pretty pretty shades of red and apologized profusely.

At the same time if you're wearing a top the shows under-boob, side-boob, is low cut or form fitting I genuinely hope you're TRYING to get us to look at your breasts. Otherwise it's like carving a tray full of fresh baked bread through a room full of starving people, you really shouldn't be made when they stare at you.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

[quote="Alak Xiltyn":3n3rpj63]

Best reaction I've ever gotten was from a waitress who shoved my face into her cleavage... I turned pretty pretty shades of red and apologized profusely.[/quote:3n3rpj63]

Lmao! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! That had to of been so embarrassing!

And that is another thing I don't understand. Why girls wear these scoop-neck, low cut shirts and bras that show every bit of possible cleavage! I don't get why they do it!?! It's like that's the only thing they've got to attract a man (and in some cases is), it's like they want the guy to stare at their chest! I guess I just fail to grasp that concept. A girl shouldn't drag attention to herself like that, that's just a really dumb idea, but they fail to see it that way.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Aww, she was just showing you the love!!! :p :D And I'll agree about wearing clothes that show off your assets. I only ever do that when I WANT to be seen. Like when I'm out with my man and want to make other guys jealous... :devil:

Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Zanathie Avuna":3969y3yc]Lmao! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! That had to of been so embarrassing![/quote:3969y3yc]

There are no words for how mortified I was. It was made all the worse by the fact that I had been trying like hell to act like a Gentleman. But I guess she was so fed up with her job she decided to quit with an amazing amount of flair.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="Alak Xiltyn":1mhiumvk]As far as personal preference goes, I for one don't much care. I'd rather be with a woman who can debate metaphysics and ethics than one who can smother me with her triple Ds. The sex is usually better with the smart ones anyway :devil: [/quote:1mhiumvk]

While I'm not one to disagree on anything, you happen to catch me on one of my laughing moments and I had to comment on this.
To start off with; Alak, you're right on the money. Proven fact that most guys agree that the best sex that there is out there is with the smart women, so to this, my hat is off to you. ROFL.

Second, Alak, don't be ashamed of such a random action like that, that's something that'll probably be burned into your memory for a long time and you can look back on it and laugh; I know I would, thought my reaction would probably be about the same as yours. :lol:

[quote="Alystra":1mhiumvk] I dunno, I've always found it more annoying than entertaining. Is it SO hard for a guy to keep his eyes on hers, instead of on her ta-tas?[/quote:1mhiumvk]

Hmm; choices, choices on how to answer this one; alright, I'll be the paladin in this case; NO, for the most part; it's actually not, at least for me. The nice chest, sexy legs, and good looks are just an added bonus for the most part; I honestly try to look a girl in the eyes, more to look at on the face, besides; humans read expression through faces, not chests, so it seems illogical for a guy to look at girls breasts unless he's honest-to-god admiring them, which, I can honestly say happens very little.

[quote="Alak":1mhiumvk]I will respond to this in a typically male way. Gentlemen, which do you prefer, a smaller 100% Angus burger you KNOW is from a cow or a Double Quarter Pound from Mcdonalds that is 40% soy? [/quote:1mhiumvk]

LOL! That's RICH!! ROFLMAO. I love that; that's a loaded question. ROFL.

And finally, Aylstra, I salute you; If only the portion of the female population that does this would realize your technique, the world would be a more interesting place.
Last edited by veraka on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Why, Veraka! You, be a paladin(read: gentleman)?! I'd have never guessed.... :p Lol, actually, I've learned that most of the women who dress that way REGULARLY are only out for attention, anyway. They are so insecure and concerned with their looks, that they never stop to realize that a relationship is not ABOUT how a person looks. I cannot call my hubby a "hunk" by ANY stretch, (got a cute tushie, though!! :D ) but I did not marry him for his looks. (Truthfully, it's because he makes me laugh on a daily basis, which is one of the things I love most about him!) Too many women think that that is all they have to offer- or worse, they simply think that it will get them what they want, and never bother to think about what comes after.

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

I do love it when someone says "I didn't marry my husband for his looks." It has so many implications XD
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Cheeky!! :p I didn't mean to imply that he has none (cause he's cute in that goofy, geeky way, lol!), just that it's not the reason I said yes!!

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":3swiabzz]Why, Veraka! You, be a paladin(read: gentleman)?! I'd have never guessed.... :p Lol[/quote:3swiabzz]

I resent that, Aylstra. At the very least I try IRL, besides, I only act like the goof to throw people off of my true self, it's actually quite fun; besides, no one said a paladin can't have a sense of humor, :p

Oh and Tyrmer; ROFl; that's witty to say the least.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix