Just why DO the drow tend to have big boobs? [NSFW]

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

:roll: Men.... V, I was being snarky. Besides, I do the same thing meself- it keeps 'em guessing!! Y'know, if more Palis had a sense of humor, maybe the class wouldn't be such a turn-off to most players.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Mhhhh, I shoulda posted a posted a smiley after those immediate first three words :p

I suppose when we men joke with each other, but around the opposite sex, we do and it's taken completely outta context, at least that's what it seems like. :roll: ;) Well alright, with the exception with those females on Chosen, :p
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

We just like keeping you guys on your toes! how else we gonna have our fun?!
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

A hardened and very typical response, LOL :lol:
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":3f534l0v] Y'know, if more Palis had a sense of humor, maybe the class wouldn't be such a turn-off to most players.[/quote:3f534l0v]

I once played a Pali who accidentally became the God of Murder, the irony was not lost on him. This turned into something of a theme for the campaign as the woman I was seeing at the time was playing a cleric with a vow of Chastity who became Goddess of Physical Love.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

[quote="veraka":wbxn1u09]
I honestly try to look a girl in the eyes, more to look at on the face, besides; humans read expression through faces, not chests, so it seems illogical for a guy to look at girls breasts unless he's honest-to-god admiring them, which, I can honestly say happens very little.[/quote:wbxn1u09]

Wow. V, that is such BS. And don't deny it! I swear you're attracted to anything with two legs and that is female! (Look in her eyes, yeah, uh huh, next story.) Even Drakin would agree with me! Admit it V! You know it to be true. :p
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

How did the topic take this particular turn exactly?
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

To Narsia, go back to about page four of the topic and read from there, it'll be pretty much self-explanatory.

To Zana; That's only when I'm with Drakin or Scar, or when the Terrifying Trio is at full strength and we're roaming through the mall on a weekend, :lol: Oh and I'm not that picky, unlike Drakin.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

One of my colleagues said it once, and didn't understand why we all cracked up laughing at her XD
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

[quote="veraka":1z94yjl6]To Zana; That's only when I'm with Drakin or Scar, or when the Terrifying Trio is at full strength and we're roaming through the mall on a weekend, :lol: Oh and I'm not that picky, unlike Drakin.[/quote:1z94yjl6]

I beg to differ. You're like that when you're with anyone and when you're anywhere. And ain't that the truth, not picky. Like I said, anything with two legs and is female. lol.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

That's fine, you can differ all you want Zana, I'll put a sign in your mental fork in the road to make sure you differ one way or another, not down the middle. Also, that's only when I'm just walking along, not when I'm talking to them, lol.

To Tyrmer, I feel sorry for that colleague.
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Narsia Ny'Dhun":2lpb5r53]How did the topic take this particular turn exactly?[/quote:2lpb5r53]

Where men look when addressing women seems like a natural evolution from discussing the size of Drow breasts. and beside I posited a perfectly valid theory several pages back and it's spiraled out of control from there.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

[quote="veraka":1h3q1mo0] Also, that's only when I'm just walking along, not when I'm talking to them, lol. [/quote:1h3q1mo0]

I would hope so. lol. :p
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[img:1r0j4rqm]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_C5D8j_vpW2o/S ... n+sexy.png[/img:1r0j4rqm]

There now we're back on topic with a especially ridiculous example.
Zanathie Avuna
Maid
Maid

Post by Zanathie Avuna »

*face palm* oh my god