Kitten name

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Which do you think is a better for a kitten's name?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:13 am

Zarae
57%
Sabrina
43%

Total votes: 7

Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Are you kidding?! I LOVE kitties! Hence my suggestion above- Demona is my mamma kitty's name. We named her brother Bandit (he looked Siamese) and their first two kittens together (ugh, cats have no understanding of the term "incest", lol!) were Ash (after Ash Williams of Evil Dead movies), whom I still have, and Indy, another color-point. (short for Indiana- yes, after the movie hero.) Unfortunately, I had to get rid of two, and ended up only keeping Ash and Demona. She's fixed now, fortunately- after four litters. Meep! And don't worry, I found homes for all of them.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I adore cats, all cats. That's why I know they have attitude which is commonly mistaken for idiocy. I mean, when my parents' cat doesn't get the attention he once got, he takes a dump on the dining table. When I come around to visit them, the cat is my main focus, because I miss him a lot, and my parents don't have any problems for at least a month afterwards.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Aylstra Illianniis":1yevx23x]and Indy, another color-point. (short for Indiana- yes, after the movie hero.)[/quote:1yevx23x]
So you named the cat after a dog? (According to the movies "Indiana" was the name of the family dog). Ah well, could be worse. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

HAHAHAHA!! Yeah, sort of, I guess. I actually named him that because he was so inquisitive and like to explore everything- like Jones Jr. in the movies (His actual name WAS Henry Jones Jr., but we called him Indy for short.) Ash is just- well, his full name is Ashely J. Williams, but lately my mom has started calling him Ashy-poo. Dunno why. But he answers to it. :p
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: Kitten name

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

i am prudy close to thinking about taking Zana's example of a cat name for when we get to have a kitty (soon too!)...tho wont be sure till we get um.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

So, this is a Drow site. What about Ghuenyvyar[sp]?

Hey, I am sure most of you have read his books or some of them at any rate ;) I didn't look at all the responses but this could be appropriate ;) That or just Ghuen ;)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

yeah, if its a female and black kitten, was totally the first possibility, (and suggusted by our awesome leader/high priestess).
signature made by Larlan
~Character~