X'mas best

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Argoth
Demigod

X'mas best

Post by Argoth »

From my side, providing the different time zones and such, I wanted to wish you all a merry X-mas. Aside the faith issues, these holidays are about something else, something greater, than whether you believe that Christ is born or not. It's about the mystery of a family. And to me, you all are a kind of a family. You've been there when times got rough, and you've been there in good times. And that's a family. Not roles, but pure, intergenerational friendship, and truth between us, and love, kindness and worship of the (however fictional She may be, though everything has become a matter of discussion of late) deity that brought us all together, the Dark Maiden. I myself have been away for a while, but not entirely. I think that people today lack something they can relate to, they tend to not make commitments, and we have our own commitment. Whatever there is in the dogma of Eilistraee that can relate to our own lives is worth pursuit and sticking around no matter what. I want to stick around, 'cause as I've said, this place guided me through some really difficult times in the past. And I want to be here for many, MANY years to come. And I guess that's what I wanted to say, that I wish everyone an experience of being a part of something bigger, and that no matter what, you'll ALWAYS find someone, be it even on the other side of the world, that will listen, relate, advise and simply be there for you.

Love,
Argoth.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Thank you, Argoth, and I hope that you had a wonderful holiday season as well. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee