Newness

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alimar
Maid
Maid

Newness

Post by Alimar »

Hi, Big fan of the Drow race, never even knew D&D, drow, elves and Gnomes existed in fantasy until a girl told me about the Underdark, very intriguing, then came Drizzt Do'Urden, then came books, and after that was the Drow Language and now its this introduction.

I have created a Character named Alimar, an outcast Drow who is looking more or less for a group of others to live expore with ( in rp ofc ).

Not sure if personal information is wanted but if it is im sure i will know soon enough.

Alimar
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Hello.
Drow are the superior Fey. well.. I do enjoy a homebrew race of fairies, and the Nymphs. but yea, Drow all the way.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Hi Alimar and welcome to our little corner of the web.

As you might gather we're pretty much all fans of drow here, so you're in good company (assuming we're good company that is of course ;) ). Oh and no personal information is needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Beyond that enjoy your stay and may you find a home of sorts here.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Alimar
Maid
Maid

Post by Alimar »

Thankyou one and all, dearly :D
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

vendui! *waves*

if you like drow, you in the right place.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Although branching out from drow is also not too bad a thing... Just in case you wanted to play ooohhh.... say a giant bug... ;)
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":mrye1jmb]Although branching out from drow is also not too bad a thing... Just in case you wanted to play ooohhh.... say a giant bug... ;)[/quote:mrye1jmb]
Why would anyone want to play a giant [i:mrye1jmb]bug[/i:mrye1jmb]?!? :uh-huh:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":1uqwkyx8][quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":1uqwkyx8]Although branching out from drow is also not too bad a thing... Just in case you wanted to play ooohhh.... say a giant bug... ;)[/quote:1uqwkyx8]
Why would anyone want to play a giant [i:1uqwkyx8]bug[/i:1uqwkyx8]?!? :uh-huh:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:1uqwkyx8]

Well I knew someone that played "Alien Drone" which was a rather large bug. That player's stated plan was at some point in time bring in the "Alien Queen" a creature far more powerful.

For myself, I have played some more mundane animals and pieces of wood from time to time.
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":14mgicjo][quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":14mgicjo]Although branching out from drow is also not too bad a thing... Just in case you wanted to play ooohhh.... say a giant bug... ;)[/quote:14mgicjo]
Why would anyone want to play a giant [i:14mgicjo]bug[/i:14mgicjo]?!? :uh-huh:

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:14mgicjo]

Thats what I said. :bored:
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

we all know he's...'different' ;) :p
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Salutations and welcome. :)
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Cause thri-kreen have 4 arms :) and every melee fighter would love getting 4 * their BAB in a round :). Thri-kreen were just the only 4 armed race I could find... and lets be honest, I have more than a healthy dose of crazy about me, not just special. :)
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
jannypan
Maid
Maid

Post by jannypan »

Drow are the superior Fey. well.. I do enjoy a homebrew race of fairies, and the Nymphs. but yea, Drow all the way.

[Shir'le EDIT] Removed gold seller links.