In need of an Opinion Special Eilistraee Edition

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Orin
Maid
Maid

Re: In need of an Opinion Special Eilistraee Edition

Post by Orin »

I guess I am a bit weirder than I originally thought.....
Friend, we're all weird. S'kinda why we're here. lol. It also means nothing more, nor less, than that you are different, interesting - and of note. Or, wait...what exactly do you mean by 'Weird?' Do you mean like you're realizing that what you are attracted to is more varied, or non-typical? Cause that is DEFINITELY why I'M here. Haha!
Let not the biting, callous and sometimes cruel words of unenlightened and uncaring minds sway your heart from your passions. For it is your passions that are the language with which your soul speaks to the world.
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

Orin wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:46 pm
I guess I am a bit weirder than I originally thought.....
Friend, we're all weird. S'kinda why we're here. lol. It also means nothing more, nor less, than that you are different, interesting - and of note. Or, wait...what exactly do you mean by 'Weird?' Do you mean like you're realizing that what you are attracted to is more varied, or non-typical? Cause that is DEFINITELY why I'M here. Haha!
I really just mean't weird as in different from the common normal.... But, on the off, off-topic of attraction (normal vs. varies/non-typical) there is only two words that can be used to describe my..."view" of what is attractive and those two words are: Chaotic Neutral.

I Just do who, what, or when(noun when, not the verb. That right, as far as I am concerned time itself is perfectly "DO-ABLE") ever I feel like at the time.
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Orin
Maid
Maid

Post by Orin »

I Just do who, what, or when(noun when, not the verb. That right, as far as I am concerned time itself is perfectly "DO-ABLE") ever I feel like at the time.
Respect, but I would like an example of DOING time. Even if it's just for giggles.
Let not the biting, callous and sometimes cruel words of unenlightened and uncaring minds sway your heart from your passions. For it is your passions that are the language with which your soul speaks to the world.