Introduction

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Filraen
Maid
Maid

Introduction

Post by Filraen »

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself. I found this place by accident, but I like it. A lot. Im not sure how often Ill post, but Ill be running through here often enough.

This looks like the perfect home for one of my favorite D&D characters who never found one in game.

I plan on playing the new Neverwinter game when it comes out and would be glad to play with a bunch of drow should any of you play it as well!

If I pick up writing my story again, Ill be sure to post it here for all to read.

Thanks for your time,
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Greetings. :)
Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Saluations, and welcome. :)
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

You wanna come kill a Dragon?
Filraen
Maid
Maid

Post by Filraen »

Yes, that sounds like a good time!

And thank you for the welcomes
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Well, the topic is Dragon Slayer, just read it and find away to introduce yourself.
Filraen
Maid
Maid

Post by Filraen »

Let me get some character info up and Ill stop by!
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

vendui to CoE and hope to see ya around
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Filraen
Maid
Maid

Post by Filraen »

Vendui ulu dos, Zarae.

It took me a while to dig up this character. But, its posted now, Ill jump in next time I stop by.

Thanks for the invite!
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

Welcome to the forums!

I don't check in too often, I'm sad to say, but best wishes to you nonetheless.
Darkros
Maid
Maid

Post by Darkros »

Now would actually be a perfect time to join in. Zilvtree and I are about to meet a party of drow. You could be a member of said party.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Introduction

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Filraen":2hm9lxdu]Im not sure how often Ill post, but Ill be running through here often enough.[/quote:2hm9lxdu]
I think that that's true for a lot of us. I like it like that; a bit quieter place, a home you know that you can always return to so to speak. At least that's how I like to think of it.

Either way, greetings to you Filraen and welcome.

I'm keeping an eye on Cryptic's Neverwinter as well, though I'm not sure yet. I don't have all that much faith in Cryptic and I suspect that those who expect the same module building and PWs as BioWare's NWN had might come away disappointed. And playing the game would mean breaking my personal 'boycott' of WotC. Though on the other hand perhaps it's time to let go, perhaps it's more important to spread Eilistraee's message (and thus keep her alive) than it is to show my discontent. But maybe that's just a convenient excuse.

Of course if I do play it (and if it is possible, which it looks likely right now that it will be) then I plan on playing a drow, likely a priestess of our Dark Maiden.

Regardless, be welcome and may you find a home of sort here. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Filraen
Maid
Maid

Re: Introduction

Post by Filraen »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":2iwrb3td]And playing the game would mean breaking my personal 'boycott' of WotC. Though on the other hand perhaps it's time to let go, perhaps it's more important to spread Eilistraee's message (and thus keep her alive) than it is to show my discontent. But maybe that's just a convenient excuse.[/quote:2iwrb3td]

I finally broke my boycott of WoTC last year. I am so unhappy with everything they have done. All of it. But everyone I know gave in and went with it, so I either join them or remain alone reminiscing the old TSR days. I think Hasbro would have been better than WoTC, lol.

[quote="Darkros":2iwrb3td]Now would actually be a perfect time to join in. Zilvtree and I are about to meet a party of drow. You could be a member of said party.[/quote:2iwrb3td]

Ill check, but I think I might have missed it. Ive been busy with school starting and football and tons of other things. I havent forgotten though, but I dont want to join until I know Ill have time free to keep up with it.

Thank you all again for the warm welcomes!