New

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Simple Soul
Maid
Maid

New

Post by Simple Soul »

Hello.
I accidentally found this site, and after a brief survey, it got me interested. I'm a big fan of RP in NwN, and I only own 1, not 2.

Now, thing is, I'm a soldier. That means I come home once every two weeks, only for the weekends. It leaves my internet time short, and my play time shorter. So I don't want to try and understand what this place is about by reading and reading and reading some more of the site. I'd like to hear it from you people.

Two basic questions,
- Is the server in NwN1 active? How many players are often on, during what time?
- What's the nature of the RP? It's depicted as very peaceful. Are there battles? Wars? All the spicy elements of fantasy? Or is it about some outcasts retreat, and most of the time things are quiet?

Other than that, I'll gladly hear what anyone has and wants to write about this place, in general.
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

With regards to the forums, at least, there's a lot of us (myself included) who aren't regularly present but drift in and out.

Welcome, and hope you have fun here!
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

one someone's intro, they asked also. so as far as i know, the NWN thing didnt quite work out.
but posting things are all open. and if your interested in joining an RP or starting your own are options. theres all types of styles of RP threads. most have a mixture of things in them.

or some people just perodically go to the general or fun threads and post occasionally.

hope i answered that legibly/understandably.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Rainbow Prism
Regular

Post by Rainbow Prism »

Hello.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

The NWN1 srevers are still active, as far as I know, I have been on a couple of them. Don't know how many go there, as I'm currently without net at home (I work from the library for that).
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188