I'm back

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Alaric Darkrose
Regular

I'm back

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Hey guys, I'm back after a -what, year and a half?- absence. I apologize for dropping off of the face of the planet, but my life got far too chaotic. I had to focus on whatever drama came my way, and if I had stuck around, I would have annoyed everyone here by my constant whining, complaining, and general moodiness. But things are better now, and I'm ready to start posting on here regularly. Well, I need to see what's changed, [strike:1simivos]too, so it may be a few days before I actually start posting.[/strike:1simivos]So, umm....how's it hanging? lol

EDIT: Didn't take me long to start posting, did it?
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Re: I'm back

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Welcome back Alaric; and no problem, life throws a wrench many a time at us. Good to hear that things are looking for the better for you now. ^.^
Alaric Darkrose
Regular

Post by Alaric Darkrose »

Well, as much as it sucked at the time, I learned a valuable lesson in the process. Sometimes what you think you need is actually what you want, and sometimes what you want may be a hindrance to your goals. Just take life as it comes and things will work out one way or another.
"There are those who think, and those who dream. I, for one, refuse to choose between the two." -Liriel Baenre.

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Welcome back, Alaric. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee