The Photo Thread

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Payke
Maid
Maid

Post by Payke »

Now we seem to be in that area...

I am quite fascinated by indians culture and their girls/women!
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

The only mixed blood I have is an Asasin from Europe and one from Arabia...
I think I'm also part chicken...I keep getting misterious growths of feathers every few months...
:3
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

now rooky..mind what yer sayin thar,Im a southern gal and we have a bit of a chicken fetish round he'ar...gets axe and large pot of boiling water..then remembers that I am a vegetarian and puts them away..
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Rooky":31rgdjha]The only mixed blood I have is an Asasin from Europe and one from Arabia...
I think I'm also part chicken...I keep getting misterious growths of feathers every few months...[/quote:31rgdjha]

Throw a dart at a globe and if you hit a land mass the chances are good the I have relatives there, on my father's side alone we've tracked down family members on every continent but Antarctica.
Last edited by Alak Xiltyn on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Ah, well I am a European mutt =/

Greek, Irish, German and Swiss run through my veins, but that is all I know for sure. Guarantee I got unknown blood relatives all over, since Greeks conquered quite a few nations in the time of Alexander the Great, and then when Rome took over nearly all of Europe <.<"

I am part puppy ^.^ Fear my cuteness :3
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Well, all I know is that my background on both sides of the family are from England, and that Mum's side has a decent amount of viking blood in there somewhere. Beyond that most of my background is a mystery...

*Tries to look all mysterious like*
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

That explains the blodness...
:3
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Well I'm pretty much all English, but there is a bit of Irish in here somewhere, perhaps its a good reason I don't drink then. *Hic*
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I donno what kind of blood flows here, but I'm quite sure it's aristocratic. Although one of the (n times) great grandpa must have lost everything drinking... O, I just remembered. That's exactly what happened. My great (x3) grandpa lost everything playing cards and due to eccesive drinking. But I'm arystocracy non the less. Little poor though...
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

I can count Charlemagne among my ancestors through my great grandmother on my father's side.

I still need a more recent picture, you'd think with all of the parties I've been to of late that there would've been at least ONE picture taken of me.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Payke
Maid
Maid

Post by Payke »

if one of you can prove you are a descendant of Vlad Dracul,
then I clap my hands....

...until then *keeps my arms crossed in front of me*
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

Im certainly no descendant..grandpa says his dad came over on the ship from scotland and granny's people were already here...lol..but I have some romanian friends and boy do they roll their eyes every time they hear americans talking about vlad dracul
Velve
Regular

Post by Velve »

Ah... good ol' Vlad the Impaler. Charming fellow, so the stories say.

No, I can't boast I have any family in/from those parts, so far as I know.

Still, wouldn't mind visiting there sometime...
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I sure do envy any heir to Vlad...
Makasta
Maid
Maid

Post by Makasta »

Personally; i am just close to being 75% Irish woo hoo!!! ::grabs a killians red beer:: Hic... anyways as i was saying; ::begins singing an old irish drinking song...very very loudly:: lol No but seriously, aside from that i am also a bit german, a bit french and a smattering of native american. I look entirely irish though.