Happy Easter

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Irennan
Champion

Happy Easter

Post by Irennan »

Happy Easter to all of you. May this time bring you positive renewal and an inner resurrection :)
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: Happy Easter

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Happy Easter all! :)

Apologies for not having been around much lately. With the switch to working from home (even before the UK officially went on lockdown) my usual routine has been kind of thrown into chaos. But I am fine and healthy, as is all of my family. And I'm only slightly less sane than normal. ;)

Please do stay safe all in these strange times. Stay inside for your own protection as well as that of everyone else, much as the moon might call you to dance outside. Eilistraeens at least know what it is to be isolated from the rest of the world and as such might be able to bear this time better than many. Support others, safely from a distance, and reach out to them through these virtual connections with the kindness that I know you all possess. We all need each other now more than usual even if we have to also keep our physical distance.

I love you all. I hope that you and your loved ones are all well, and hang in there. As they say, this too shall pass. And eat some chocolate eggs if you've got them. ;)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Irennan
Champion

Post by Irennan »

Shir'le E. Illios wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:55 am Happy Easter all! :)

Please do stay safe all in these strange times. Stay inside for your own protection as well as that of everyone else, much as the moon might call you to dance outside. Eilistraeens at least know what it is to be isolated from the rest of the world and as such might be able to bear this time better than many. Support others, safely from a distance, and reach out to them through these virtual connections with the kindness that I know you all possess. We all need each other now more than usual even if we have to also keep our physical distance.
*Hugs*
Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Leema Har'gachi
Regular

Post by Leema Har'gachi »

Irennan wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:12 pm
Shir'le E. Illios wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:55 am Happy Easter all! :)

*Hugs*
:eek: <3 *Hugs for everyone* You get a hug and you get a hug, everyone here gets a hug. SOCIAL ACTIVITY!
CODENAME:Leema
Class:Variant Illusionist Favored Soul {gestalt}
Race:Shadow Drow
Height:5'8"
Weight:158 Ib.
Hair:Yellowish
Eyes:Purple(pinwheel)
Skin:Pitch-black(surrounded by Shadowy Purple Aura)
Deity:Eilistraee
Tylerhek
Maid
Maid

Happy Easter

Post by Tylerhek »

Well I figured we should start wishing everyone here a Happy Easter May your day be blessed with joy and you enjoy today with family and loved ones

So what did you do today? My husband, son and I dyed eggs today and went to church. Hope everyone else is having a happy holiday