Lineage 2

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Did You ever hear of L2 before?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 11

Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Senlesly slaughtering creatures smaller and weaker then yourself?

What could possibly be more fun then that? It's a specialty of the Cursed Bloods. Along with senslesly slaughtering those bigger and tougher then yourself.

IT's much more fun then playing goody-two-shoes all the time.

WoW rules \II/ >_< \II/
:3
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Rooky":1qmtnwuy]Senlesly slaughtering creatures smaller and weaker then yourself?

What could possibly be more fun then that? It's a specialty of the Cursed Bloods. Along with senslesly slaughtering those bigger and tougher then yourself.

IT's much more fun then playing goody-two-shoes all the time.

WoW rules \II/ >_< \II/[/quote:1qmtnwuy]

Well, in all games, I am the one helping others in trouble, even if it is Horde! :angel:

I personally love finding awesome drops. That is why I love Champions of Norrath and the like. I found a chest with 47-95 damage on my level 12 Barbarian and felt invincible! MWHAHAHAHAA!

WoW is alright in that sense, since you farm for stuff, but I got no pacientce(sp?) for it.
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Shando L2 would be one of the best games for You. All You have to do in L2 is slaughter other creatures to get the best drops You need. Some servers just place a drop list on their web page. But for me it's just silly. If I have to kill ten thousand creatures I prefer to do it in a couse, take a quest or something. My friends are starting up a L2 Server that has been modyfied to make it more like a D&D game, so that's more fun to me. But I think I wrote that already.
Rooky, why don't You pick someone Your own size. :devil:
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Gee Argoth....

I never knew you enjoyed in your own pain :devil:
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

And who ever said I had me in mind? :devil:
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

I would love to watch this one :D

Really then? Well I might get L2 after all then...that is once I play NWN 2 and get tired of it :angel:

And My love for Barbarians come from Red Sonja :eek:
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well go to google and write Lineage 2. You'll find one main site and lots of others. I'd say You can download the L2 client just about anywhere, but it's big. 2 to 3 Gb of downlaod. After install it's 4 to 5 Gb. Try this serv: http://l2promisance.com/
This should do fine. Or find any other high rate server. (I mean really high rate like x 5000)... :devil: