Dakila Tre'Slash (Blake Eason) is no more

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Dakila Tre'Slash (Blake Eason) is no more

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Sad news. I got the following message from Katherine Mathis who has been asked by his parents to handle his online affairs:

[quote="Katherine Mathis":t6sd7sfi]Blake Anthony Eason was killed in an automobile accident in Thicket, TX on August 30th. He was born September 26, 1982. He is survived by his parents & grandparents. His funeral was held at Broussard's Mortuary in Kountze, TX on September 2, 2006, and he was interred at Sutton Cemetary in Honey Island, TX.

Blake was an enthusiast for most things that he tried, devoting his boundless energy to everything from sports like football and golf to hobbies like four-wheeling and D&D. He loved to play jokes on people, but if you needed him to back you up he was there. His D&D character was Dakila Tre'Slash, a blade elf, and he regularly attended the Texas Renaissance Festival dressed in his tartan. Wherever he was, whatever he was doing, he loved to laugh. He wrote that "I like to think i'm a pretty easy person to get along with, i dont really fit in one particular social ring, and i really like to make new friends. I'm only serious when the occassion really calls for it, i love to laugh and make people laugh. I can be hard headed but i'm very loyal to my friends." Blake will be sorely missed in a world that always needs more laughter.[/quote:t6sd7sfi]

[img:t6sd7sfi]http://www.eilistraee.com/a/blake_collage_2.jpg[/img:t6sd7sfi]

Please leave your condolences for his parents and anything you’d want them to know in this thread. As per their request I’ll collect all responses in a while and send them all back to them. Particularly memories you have of him would be most appreciated.

Dakila, you will be sorely missed. :'(

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

I wouldn't be myself if I didn't say anything.
I am very sorry for the loss of Blake. The world is now a sadder place. Even though I didn't know him, I know I'm going to miss him in some way.
Merinid Tlin'orzza
Regular

Post by Merinid Tlin'orzza »

I've just heard of this in another forum.

My condolences to his family and friends. :'(

Peace be with you, Blake.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I didnt know him but his pictures look like a really sweet guy. He was kinda cute too. My condolenses to his family. It is always hard to lose a loved one, expecially when they are so young.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Apperances decive, but the heart and that look in the eyes does not. I would be a fool to say he was not nice.

Rest in peace, and may the Gods aid you in your quest to make this world better for mortals and spirits alike.

My deepest regrets to family and friends. Eaven though his body is not here, his spirit is. Forever he will watch and guide you.
:3
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:1o6p6828]I did not know him either, but he does look like a very nice person and the kind of person that you would want to be friends with. My condolences, and may Lady Silverhair giude you on your way, Blake.[/color:1o6p6828]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Vendrin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vendrin »

My condolences to his family.
"What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses evil perhaps in some way better than a man who has good imposed upon him?"
Darius
Maid
Maid

Post by Darius »

Tis to a sad day that I return, May the gods you prayed to guide you to the paradise you deserve.

Darius Darkwind