Cranky gets a job

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

CrankyOzzie
Regular

Cranky gets a job

Post by CrankyOzzie »

So I got a job, after being unemployed for a long... long... long time.
I am cleaning hotel rooms. My dream job! Well, not really, but at least I have extra money now.
Perhaps I'll finally be able to buy my new computer soon.
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

What the Hells are you complaining about?

Until yesterday, I've been draggng granite blocks from one shelf to another, in some local werehouse.

The wage was too low, and always late (eaven after we *confronted* the man), there was no insurance what so ever, no safety equipment, and I came home every day with me back completly severed, and the place constantly smelled like dead rats, a mix of pee and crap, and not to mention the remains of someone's already digested soup.

Now, cleaning somone's toilet is a dream job compared to this.
:3
CrankyOzzie
Regular

Post by CrankyOzzie »

[quote="Rooky":7gq7i1k4]What the Hells are you complaining about?

Until yesterday, I've been draggng granite blocks from one shelf to another, in some local werehouse.

The wage was too low, and always late (eaven after we *confronted* the man), there was no insurance what so ever, no safety equipment, and I came home every day with me back completly severed, and the place constantly smelled like dead rats, a mix of pee and crap, and not to mention the remains of someone's already digested soup.

Now, cleaning somone's toilet is a dream job compared to this.[/quote:7gq7i1k4]

Sounds like my last job :p
I quit smoking with Eilistraee! - Courtesy of http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Rooky":1tsbwto5]in some local werehouse.[/quote:1tsbwto5]
Is that like the house version of a werewolf? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. :tear:

And congrats Cranky on the new job! :D

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":1hi9duxk]
Is that like the house version of a werewolf? ;)
[/quote:1hi9duxk]

[color=darkred:1hi9duxk]Sounds more like JK Rowling's version of a house-elf to me.[/color:1hi9duxk]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

Congratz on the job! I only had two jobs and they were in retail(first for two weeks, second for alittle more then a month) but meh.

Sorry to hear about that Rooky O.o'
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

congrats on the job...need to get me one of them I suppose...
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

congrats, I recently switched places of employment myself, going from a Rent-to-Own furnature store to an electronics store, from busting my butt breathing down people's necks about late payments to selling them things they have to pay for on the spot, DEFINITLY a positive change.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Alak Xiltyn":2zzmirpe]congrats, I recently switched places of employment myself, going from a Rent-to-Own furnature store to an electronics store, from busting my butt breathing down people's necks about late payments to selling them things they have to pay for on the spot, DEFINITLY a positive change.[/quote:2zzmirpe]

[color=darkred:2zzmirpe]I don't know, I think the first would've been more fun.[/color:2zzmirpe] :devil:
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":ctgeqwg2]
[color=darkred:ctgeqwg2]I don't know, I think the first would've been more fun.[/color:ctgeqwg2] :devil:[/quote:ctgeqwg2]

Oh I made it fun and thanks to the repo-esque side of the job discovered that Churchill wasn't joking when he said that "Nothing is more exhilerating than to be shot at with no effect." but the police reports get tiresome.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Unen, what in the Nine Hells did you do?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":13kiwj9l]Unen, what in the Nine Hells did you do?[/quote:13kiwj9l]

Well it sppears like he did reposesions. Taking things away from people because they did not make payments on time. People sometimes do not like their automoblies taken away from them because they failed to make a few payments on their debt. Also there are many guns in the hands of many unstable people.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

No, Mod-guy I mean the picture...

He's finally gone nuts! Or he's planing on becoming a Cleric of our beloved godess...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":19lb9o5a]No, Mod-guy I mean the picture...

He's finally gone nuts! Or he's planing on becoming a Cleric of our beloved godess...[/quote:19lb9o5a]

OH that.

"Name: Unaena Stealthfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Patron Deity: Eilistraee
Race: Drow
Main Class: Cleric
Second Class: Wizard
Third Class: Monk"

It clearly appears that Unen is trying to get in touch with his inner female. *wink*
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Oh...damn..hang on need to check my calendar...

Unen, I can torture you on Wendesdays and Thursdays, but not after 11, becuse I have Chinese water torture then, and not after 4, because I have gym, and not after 6 because I have a basement full of young, scared and helpless romanian virgins who came to seek a new life away from theyre abusive fathers, husbands and boyfriends...

You still wanna go though this Inner Female thing...It's a really tight schedual...

*ponders*