Wicked!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shando
Regular

Wicked!

Post by Shando »

Yes, I saw Wicked yesterday and I loved it. Made me really rethink the Wizard of Oz, and the CD is amazing! Been listening to it non-stop since I bought it ^^"

I won't spoil anything(unless you wish me to :P) so just buy tickets now and go see it <.<"
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

What's a "Wicked"?

I'm guessing it's not [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120088/:26dq3c13]this movie[/url:26dq3c13]?

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":23nxt0d9]What's a "Wicked"?

I'm guessing it's not [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120088/:23nxt0d9]this movie[/url:23nxt0d9]?

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:23nxt0d9]

Sorry, I ment the Broadway show XD

Nah, not that movie. :p
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

oh they made a broadway show from the book? I LOVE that book!
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Nedylene":2ujdfg67]oh they made a broadway show from the book? I LOVE that book![/quote:2ujdfg67]

The show is alittle bit different though, at least from what I heard about the book. ^^"
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

*grumbles something about darned New Yorkers hogging Broadway to themselves*

My cousin went to see a few nights back, said it was pretty good and rubbed in the fact that I'm not there to see anything on broadway... or off broadway... or off off broadway for that matter.
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Alak Xiltyn":1q97njim]*grumbles something about darned New Yorkers hogging Broadway to themselves*

My cousin went to see a few nights back, said it was pretty good and rubbed in the fact that I'm not there to see anything on broadway... or off broadway... or off off broadway for that matter.[/quote:1q97njim]

Yes, we are greedy that way X3

Well, come visit then! 8)