Drow Chat Sounds

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Valuk Rae
Maid
Maid

Drow Chat Sounds

Post by Valuk Rae »

Vendui,

I'm curious if anyone here might be interested in making Drow chat sounds?

I run an RP realm on IMVU called the Huntersmoon Kingdom, which includes the Drow House of Huntersmoon within it.

As a creator of virtual items, specifically voice boxes used there, I'm seeking participation from any others of the Drow community to give voice to this project.

Using around 30 or more commonly used Drow words and expressions, once I have acquired both female and male chat sounds, I will produce voice boxes for each gender respectfully.

Even though this is a creative pursuit on the IMVU site, once the best chat sounds are selected by a Drow council of judges, and awards given to the winners, there is no reason the same voices could not be used in other chat environments that exist.

If you would like more information on this, or would like to send in sounds as I have mentioned, you are more than welcome to message me.

Aluve,

Valuk Rae
Valuk Rae
Maid
Maid

Re: Drow Chat Sounds

Post by Valuk Rae »

This is a page I found explaining how to speak Drowic:

http://www.elftown.com/_Drowic%20Classroom
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Welcome to the Chosen. I hope you will become part of our community.
Valuk Rae
Maid
Maid

Post by Valuk Rae »

bel'la dos