Maybe I should just stop reading?

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shando
Regular

Maybe I should just stop reading?

Post by Shando »

Yeah, I just finished Wicked, and the ending left a sore taste in my mouth. I saw the show with my mom only because my dad didn't feel well(he lied :P He went out as soon as we left) so my mom asked me to go.

Anyway, I dunno if it's because I liked the show way too much(still listening to the CD XD) but the book's ending felt way too rushed and was a big disappointment. Bah, maybe I have my hopes to high for books nowadays.

For those who don't know what the hell I am talking about, Wicked is the story of the Wicked Witch of the West(feel silly now, doncha') her life before Dorothy is the majority, though.
Payke
Maid
Maid

Post by Payke »

Hmmm.... I am still lost, but what ever,
as long you feel better by sharing it.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Lol I hear about that on the radio a while back, ain't heard anything else till now though.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Tyrmer":1rdt5vko]Lol I hear about that on the radio a while back, ain't heard anything else till now though.[/quote:1rdt5vko]

Because it came out awhile back :P

Still lost? Well, what do you want me to clarify?