The Crappy Thead

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

The Crappy Thead

Post by KyrielNightmage »

leans in his chair, waiting for some of the other patrons, or visitors to start showing up.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

So what else? is this thread for the... I don't kjnow how to call it what we were doing in the welcomming thread?
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

honestly, yes its for just talking and all, but alittle rp is always welcomed, i dont mind, hell, this is a place to have fun from the other games and talking area's, we can talk both in char to get to know ones chars, as well as ooc to get to know the players, things like that
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

ok, then I should start thinking which character will I use now, right?
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

very well
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

im so confused..but thats a normal state of affairs for me..
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

confusion is nice and all, but i perfer the coldness, im sorry, but i may seem oddly rude to people, but the reason is that i just came out of a 2 year long relationship that i thought the woman of my dreams will be with me forever, but hell im going through alot of emotional pain and all, but im trying to at least freeze most of my emotions for her, so i can stop being depressed, though I would like to chat with people aside from Sabaal who is helping me take my mind off my situation, but if anyone wants to rp off the site, the character that is on this site is on yahoo wise, is Kyrial_Nightshade@yahoo.com, a sub account on that e-mail.

Kyriel
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

You know being cold was something I never tried, I just turned into a Sarcastic narcasistic bastard, did wonders for me ;)
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

its something i used to do when i was 16, for 2 years my heart was cold, till i met my ex, now thats she is gone, all i can do right now is feel numb and all, I know that i need to preoccupie my time to take my mind off my pain, but I will admit it, its fucking hard, pardon the language for those sensitive eyes.
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

I understand amigo. I'm sure everyone you know is telling you every bit of tired lame advice they know so I won't do that, I'll just tell you to go here: http://www.leasticoulddo.com that'll occupy your time and take your mind off things, not to mention make you laugh.

That or I could give you a simplified version of some advice that my dad gave me (and that I havn't listened to... at all) "Relationships suck... be a whore."
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

lol thats not right
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

You're right it's not, but it makes for great humor.
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

yea ur right on that, im at that site u sent me, its kinda amusing and all, what happened to carrie, I DONT LIKE YOU! that was amusing
Alak Xiltyn
Regular

Post by Alak Xiltyn »

oh it gets better... much MUCH better. I use lines from that comic all the time IRL.
KyrielNightmage
Maid
Maid

yea i know it gets better, im chuckling alot