New Hope

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sancha
Maid
Maid

Post by Sancha »

That's too bad man... But don't give up. Did they say why they rejected the story? If so, you could do an edit, then a re-write, then another edit, and see if they like it better. :)

If not, maybe ask them what they didn't like about the story. If it's something you could fix with a re-write, try that. If it's the type or style of story that they didn't like, try writing another one I guess. Heh. And send this one to another magazine too. :)

Good luck, Argoth.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Stop babling and post in the FFR section!
:3
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Update: I have a job. I'm doing surveys with people. The pay is not bad, but it's dirty work. No one wants to take my stories, but they haven't heard the last of my yet...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2rcg1w3j]Good job! Take a page out of Pwent's book and keep banging your head against the stone wall of despair! Just kidding. ;) [/color:2rcg1w3j]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

As one could have forseen the events that had come, I quit the job. No money is worth the effort. Not when 1% of the people you go to don't say F*** You, I don't have time, I hate that company etc... I'm out of a job again.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Go clean dishes...at least it pays the bills...
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Well I'm finally moving out. I'll get rid of my stupid sister I don't like. I was thinking about my dislike to her. I just don't like what she's done. Anyway, I'll be out of Internet for some time. A month at longest. I'll be visiting any time I can.
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Well, take care of yerself.

Don't visit... please?
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Ah Rooky, charming as always...