Choose your villain!- For Fun!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arathen
Maid
Maid

Post by Arathen »

*coughs, would hardly call Bleach "kiddy"*
I'd give an award to Aizen, myself. I didn't see it coming when he was revealed as the bad guy in the second season.
"Courage lies not in the lack of fear...but in doing something you are afraid to."

Check out the progress on my book at http://kaavelbaelithar.deviantart.com/
Jubilee
Maid
Maid

Post by Jubilee »

Hmmm, how about [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Death:2bmff28y]Lady Death[/url:2bmff28y]
[img:2bmff28y]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... athwar.jpg[/img:2bmff28y]
It is difficult for others to truly speak their heart or listen to it. The words often prove difficult, or they do not come at all - Brianna
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

She looks very nice to me ;)
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Mmm...tight and shiny leather...yum.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2co3143c]Best villian? Hmmmm.... Snidely Whiplash!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!![/color:2co3143c]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Jubilee":2encals4]Hmmm, how about [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Death:2encals4]Lady Death[/url:2encals4][/quote:2encals4]
As I said to you in AIM, don't really know her.

I can see though why she would be rather popular. Though I'm not sure if her character has much to do with it. :p

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

[img:2ywqszq6]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260 ... C00158.jpg[/img:2ywqszq6]
How could I forget Karla? In some way, I can't look at her as a vilain, but on the other hand...
Nico
Maid
Maid

Post by Nico »

[quote="Jubilee":3qzzmwkz]Hmmm, how about [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Death:3qzzmwkz]Lady Death[/url:3qzzmwkz][/quote:3qzzmwkz]I can't help but notice a few similarities between her and a previously mentioned villain, namely in length of sword, long flowing silver hair, dark black clothes with white/silver highlights... ;)
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=darkred:s6cetgf2]Don't tell me that no one knows who Snidely Whiplash is. Come on, there has to be someone.... Anyone?[/color:s6cetgf2]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":34dpz2cc][color=darkred:34dpz2cc]Don't tell me that no one knows who Snidely Whiplash is. Come on, there has to be someone.... Anyone?[/color:34dpz2cc][/quote:34dpz2cc]
had to look up the name, but yeah I've seen that character before. I think he's played by Alfred Molina in one life-action movie.

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
LunarMynx
Maid
Maid

Villain?

Post by LunarMynx »

James Moriarty

"But the man had hereditary tendencies of the most diabolical kind. A criminal strain ran in his blood, which, instead of being modified, was increased and rendered infinitely more dangerous by his extraordinary mental powers. Dark rumours gathered round him in the University town, and eventually he was compelled to resign his chair and come down to London..."
—Holmes, "The Final Problem"

Even enemies need to show compassion and honor, but I'd want his intellect because I suck at math.

[img:2nvi498h]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... riarty.jpg[/img:2nvi498h]
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:3r79cwta]"Bad guys get to have all the fun! If Dudley Doright is wearing black, who knows what kinds of fun stuff he's been getting up to?!" -Snidely Whiplash[/color:3r79cwta]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Sancha
Maid
Maid

Post by Sancha »

Cobra Commander.

He is evil, and his many attempts at complete world domination certainly give him an Evil Overlord Gold Card. Not to mention all the times he's just tried to blow em all up.

I would love to have his ability to charm other evil, brilliant people into making me awe-inspiring doomsday machines and clone armies and all the rest of it. I mean, with the Cobra Weather Machine alone, I would have a greeeeeeat time. But with all the rest of his impressive collection of doomsday weapons? Finally, there would be peace, and order, in My world.... Mwhahahahaaha.

or is that, ssss ssss sss ss?

:devil:

My favourite D&D villains were always Semmemon, and Selvatarm, my favourite god to hate.

I'd want Semmemon's swanky castle, before 3rd ed came out.
I wouldn't want any of the Spider Demon Prince's qualities. I loathe him, everything about him. Which means he is a great villain and has to be on the list, right? But I wouldn't want a thing of his.

Except maybe his eight hairy legs. Mounted up on the trophy wall in House Vrinn.....
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

That was very Palpatine...
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[quote="Sancha":2dplmt6d]
My favourite D&D villains were always Semmemon, and Selvatarm, my favourite god to hate.

I'd want Semmemon's swanky castle, before 3rd ed came out.
I wouldn't want any of the Spider Demon Prince's qualities. I loathe him, everything about him. Which means he is a great villain and has to be on the list, right? But I wouldn't want a thing of his.

Except maybe his eight hairy legs. Mounted up on the trophy wall in House Vrinn.....[/quote:2dplmt6d]

[color=indigo:2dplmt6d]Of course, lolth's champion is dead now, so how can you hate him anymore?

How about Brain for a villian, you know, from Pinky and the... He tried to take over the world many times... Every night, in fact. :p [/color:2dplmt6d]
Life before death
Strength before weakness