Choose your villain!- For Fun!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Yeah, but the pure evil beings DO make at least interesting villains.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Vendrin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vendrin »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3fifnu5z][color=darkred:3fifnu5z]For once, I agree completely with Vendrin. You hate Irenicus, but you feel almost sorry for him too. The best type of villian.[/color:3fifnu5z][/quote:3fifnu5z]

Bah... you could try not to act so surprised. :/
"What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses evil perhaps in some way better than a man who has good imposed upon him?"
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":3poslt54][color=darkred:3poslt54]Amazing. Everyonge just sort of ignored the High Priestess...[/color:3poslt54][/quote:3poslt54]
I'm used to it. :bored:

Though glad to see we're back on track.

Just to toss in another random villain I quite liked... the guy Samuel L. Jackson plays in Unbreakable (Elijah I think). Definitely didn't see that one coming. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

Don't think I've seen the movie. Anyway never put that much attention to Joneleth. But I guess you're right. I suppose Sarevoc was a good vilain too. Mainly becouse the Throne of B. when the protagonist comes to a point of what would happen if it was Sarevoc to be raised by Gorion &ct. I guess at some points it's just a cruel twist of fate.
Vendrin
Maid
Maid

Post by Vendrin »

[quote="Argoth":3qj4wkq6]Don't think I've seen the movie. Anyway never put that much attention to Joneleth. But I guess you're right. I suppose Sarevoc was a good vilain too. Mainly becouse the Throne of B. when the protagonist comes to a point of what would happen if it was Sarevoc to be raised by Gorion &ct. I guess at some points it's just a cruel twist of fate.[/quote:3qj4wkq6]

While I can see your point, I have to disagree. While no doubt how he was raised had influence on Sarevok's nature, in the end the choices he made were his own, and he can't blame his upbringing for that.

Another good villian:
Grand Admiral Thrawn, even if he was a mary sue.
"What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses evil perhaps in some way better than a man who has good imposed upon him?"
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

[quote="Vendrin":d4c3kor4]Because I fear that my relentless badgering and logic would result in one of two things

1. His utter dismissal and ignoring me completely, thus shattering my very large and impressively potent ego.

2. We argue and he can not stand against my relentless logic and my very large and impressively potent ego, thus destroying his mind in a forum war filled with flames and carnage equal to that of the Blood War.[/quote:d4c3kor4]

Don't let me stop you...
:3
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Vergil from DMC3 (did I mention him already?) was a good sort of villain.

Despite the story being so underdeveloped, his mysterious motives made me care for him to a point and wonder what had driven him and Dante apart, what made him lust for power the way he did. And the unique brand of brotherly love between he and Dante also gave him personality that made him something more than just a carbon copy of every other action game villain who was your enemy for no real reason.
Shyressa
Maid
Maid

Post by Shyressa »

Best bad guy is SEPHIROTH from Final Fantasy! Just everything about him is evil and yet awesome, even has he plunged his sword through Aeris he was still charming lol! And in FF7: Advent Children his return was the best part of the movie!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Greatest and most evil villan ever?

Dust Bunnies.
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Now that's just prejudice Rooky, the dust bunnies under my bed are not one bit evil!

...they are however, quite insane...
Shyressa
Maid
Maid

Post by Shyressa »

Ohhh and those kamikaze dust bunnies that charge and attack your nose!! I just might be wrong...those could be the most evil things in the universe!!!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

They are vicious, and terrible creatures that have no knowladge of mercy...
atiguy
Maid
Maid

Post by atiguy »

My life Auire...I meen Ner"Zul!
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Rooky":3u79k5w2]Greatest and most evil villan ever?

Dust Bunnies.[/quote:3u79k5w2]

:D
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

My sister.