Choose your villain!- For Fun!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

atiguy
Maid
Maid

Choose your villain!- For Fun!

Post by atiguy »

Pick your favorite villain. Say why your villain is the most eeeevvviiiilllllll. And what aspect of your villain you yourself would want to possess.

Note: Villain must be established. Meaning the villain must be from a work of fiction. for example comic book, video game etc etc etc etc.

For me I'll make this short n sweet. Bowser Koopa. Lets face it the guy is the baddest dragon around. You make him mad and he will stomp you with his big ol dragon foot. Either that or he'll burn you to a cinder with his dragon fire! But hold on theres more...squish you with all his might with his arms! My villain even knows how to steal royalty! And darn I want his deceptive, cheating, charisma. And his overall sense of bad dude coolness.
Tarlyn
Regular

Post by Tarlyn »

I chose Jarlaxle Baenre he is the ultimate consumate villain in my book. ANd everything always comes up roses for him no matter what he has a plan within a plan within a plan and contingency after contingency.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[color=darkred:2m45r5wu]Have to agree with Tarlin, although it could be argued that Jarlaxle is a hero and not a villian.[/color:2m45r5wu] ;)
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

A vilain? Well I must say that though I didn't read the whole topic simply out of lack of time, the best (non-D&D) vilain I've ever seen was Darth Vader. Any D&D vilain I suppose taken from a defoult setting would literaly be any drow ;)
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

:eek: [color=darkred:205q07kv]Not ANY drow, it must be Jarlaxle!!!!!!![/color:205q07kv] :mad:
Life before death
Strength before weakness
nightcancerwolf
Maid
Maid

Post by nightcancerwolf »

Danifae is the ultimate Drow Villain in my experience. Jarlaxle isn't really a villain. Danifae on the other hand has the looks, the cunning, and the sheer spite for the ultimate baddy, Did I mention she also became Lolth?
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Hmm, I like Satan personally for his (wait for it) devilish good looks. Barring that I like Jaws (the James Bond villain, not the shark) because he just refuses to die.
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

Personally, I'd say Jarlaxle is more of an anti-hero than he'll ever be a villain.

As for me, I couldn't possibly say that I have just one favorite villain but among the top of my list have to be the 'true' bad guys. The ones who are just flat out, pure &@&%ing evil for no other reason than the fact that they are evil. Example, Id from Xenogears and Carnage from the Spiderman universe were both just plain evil for no reason other than the enjoyment of being evil.

Do those kinds of villains have any qualities I'd like to have? No, not really. In that regard I admire the anti-hero villains more, who walk the line. For the fact that they tend to have more substance than regular villains.

That being said, I have to admit that while I do not have a favorite villain I have to say that Kefka is by far one of the greatest of all time...for this reason, he actually accomplished his goal and that NEVER HAPPENS!!!

Unless, of course, you are Lloth who always seems to win even when she loses. Chaos is such a cooshie portfolio to live up to. AO will surely bring her back if she dies...

Other notable villains I admire:

Jeggred, because...well...I think it's obvious why he made a good villain.

Fou-Lu from Breath of Fire 4, because he had substance and character.

George W. Bush, because he is fun to make fun of.

Vergil of DMC, because he's got the badass factor down-and he's cute, too.

And Lloth...because without her we would not love our goddess and live under her light as we do.
Last edited by Narsia Ny'Dhun on Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
atiguy
Maid
Maid

Post by atiguy »

In response to you my dear. and for the glory of Kefka..."Son of a submariner!"
atiguy
Maid
Maid

Post by atiguy »

just thought of something else to add. Does anyone have a favorite fictional heroine? i my self have a hard time picking one, there are so many.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Favourite fictional heroine? What is this? Comic book geeks perversion convention? :D
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
atiguy
Maid
Maid

Post by atiguy »

you better believe it!
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

[color=indigo:3npzu5r7]Heroine? How about Eilistraee?[/color:3npzu5r7] ;)
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Narsia Ny'Dhun
Resident

Post by Narsia Ny'Dhun »

That goes without saying.

Also, Qilué Veladorn
Harl l'drathir udos alure, Eilistraee lu'Anixiel ulu kyorl udossa zuch
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Favourite villain… [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melisande_ ... i:3fa8pemh]Melisande Shahrizai[/url:3fa8pemh]
Favourite heroine… [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ph%C3%A8dr ... y:3fa8pemh]Phèdre nó Delaunay de Montrève[/url:3fa8pemh]
Interestingly enough both from [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushiel%27 ... y:3fa8pemh]the same series[/url:3fa8pemh]. And I think it’s mostly because of [url=http://www.jacquelinecarey.com/index.htm:3fa8pemh]Jacqueline[/url:3fa8pemh]’s skilful and imaginative writing.

I tend to be very flexible with favourites though… tomorrow it could be someone else. ;)

Favourite goddess… [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilistraee:3fa8pemh]Eilistraee[/url:3fa8pemh] :D

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee