Hello!!

This forum is for general discussion and open to all. If there is anything you wish to talk about with the Chosen then this is the place to do it. Please limit the use of this forum to out of character discussions. For in character roleplaying please use the Free Form Roleplaying forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

OMG I love your sig!

P.S. Welcome to the mad house, we have fun and games (and a werewolf).
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

Tyrmer...I'm going to sacrifice you to Satan...or Rooky.

Anyways

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Post by Ix'Chimalxochitzin »

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

@Shir'le: No problem, i think i can let it slide for once :P

@Tyrmyr: If that would be the sig i'm using, i'll have to be honest and say i found it somewhere quite a while ago... It's one of the few i use regularly though :angel:

-----

Same goes for the avatar btw... Originally, the 300x400 'fullsized' version reads 'Aurore' on the side, so i'm guessing it's a deviantArt pic or somesuch... I resized it to avvie size, though i don't know the original author. I come across most stuff by simply browsing ^^;
-----
"Watch your step... If you fall, you'll damage the floor."
Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Ix'Chimalxochitzin":3achyeq8]Same goes for the avatar btw... Originally, the 300x400 'fullsized' version reads 'Aurore' on the side, so i'm guessing it's a deviantArt pic or somesuch... I resized it to avvie size, though i don't know the original author. I come across most stuff by simply browsing ^^;[/quote:3achyeq8]
You mean [url=http://auroreblackcat.deviantart.com/ar ... 7:3achyeq8]this one[/url:3achyeq8]? ;) ([url=http://auroreblackcat.deviantart.com/:3achyeq8]Artist DeviantArt page[/url:3achyeq8] and [url=http://auroreblackcat.free.fr/:3achyeq8]artist website[/url:3achyeq8]).

I like her art; can understand why you'd want to use it for your avatar. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

[quote="Malek":3psfvess]Tyrmer...I'm going to sacrifice you to Satan...or Rooky.

Anyways

Welcome to the jungle...we have fun and games.[/quote:3psfvess]

Sacrifice me to Stan instead XD

Oh and it doesn't matter if the sig ain't yours. I still love it.
Titles:

Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Note to Self: deviantArt's protection to keep people from saving prints as images has more holes in it than the average swiss cheese.

*saves 507x700 version to comp*

Thanks for the link, i favved and bookmarked respectively, and added the author to the name of the pic.

-----

On a sidenote, i noticed a 'Join' link in the top rows of buttons, yet it points me to something that i can fill out in my profile... Do i have to post it somewhere too?

The idea was for my character to (technically) still follow Lolth (despite being NG/CG) simply because she doesn't know about any other Gods *cough*Eilistraee*cough*. She therefore assumes every other Drow follows Lolth as well, so that's why i put 'Lolth' as her deity. Would this be okay?

So umm... Where should i post her profile? ^^;

[b:170wqnar]Edit[/b:170wqnar]: credits for avatar added... under avatar :P
-----
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Whatever you want to play is up to you. I have on occasion played a deity and no one batted an eyelid ;)
Titles:

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Ix'Chimalxochitzin":17f6k5a2]On a sidenote, i noticed a 'Join' link in the top rows of buttons, yet it points me to something that i can fill out in my profile... Do i have to post it somewhere too?

The idea was for my character to (technically) still follow Lolth (despite being NG/CG) simply because she doesn't know about any other Gods *cough*Eilistraee*cough*. She therefore assumes every other Drow follows Lolth as well, so that's why i put 'Lolth' as her deity. Would this be okay?

So umm... Where should i post her profile? ^^;[/quote:17f6k5a2]
You don't 'have' to do anything. ;)

The "Join" button is for joining the Chosen of Eilistraee group, a group of characters following Eilistraee. As such if you want to join the group your character has to follow Eilistraee (as well as a couple of other details like alignment) or there wouldn't be any point to being part of the group. The join page is directing you to your profile because it sees that the information you listed is incomplete and/or not compatible.

There is little reason for joining the group though if you want your character to follow another deity; should really have any drawbacks (you just don't get the fancy poster title and don't get access to a forum that's hardly used anyway :p ).

At some point I might add people to the group who are considered 'trusted friends', meaning they'd get their own fancy title and access to the members forum as well, but if I ever do that I'll do that by hand.

As for posting a profile, there's no requirement at all to do so (whether one wants to join the group or not). But if you want to post your character's profile (for roleplaying reasons most likely) then you can do so in the Out Of Character forums (in the Roleplaying section).

I hope that helps. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

*whistle*
:3
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

Whew, that monstrous thread of mine is up... Wanted to go for a level 2 Druid at first, but thought it'd be better RP-wise if i had her start out as a Cleric for first level, become Fallen and then get her two Druid levels.

So i'm level 3, effectively ^^;

Oh wells, good to have that done. My sig traditionally links to it now too ^_^
-----
Malek
Champion

Post by Malek »

[quote:3gs2lral]My sig traditionally links to it now too[/quote:3gs2lral]

That's a good idea.
My patron deity is Freddie Mercury.

"If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes, you'll just have to claw your way through this disguise."-Pink Floyd
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

Oh stop showing off XD
Titles:

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":19rb21y8]*whistle*[/quote:19rb21y8]

*offers a hug*

Not sure though why the whistle?
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Whistling for the sake of whistling. Getting happy urges these last few days. *hugs*

God I hate puberty...

Welcome oh, ye who shall-remain-unnamed-at-least-to-me. Enjoy your short stay.
:3
Ix'Chimalxochitzin
Regular

[quote="Rooky":2jvzzygi]Welcome oh, ye who shall-remain-unnamed-at-least-to-me. Enjoy your short stay.[/quote:2jvzzygi]

o.O

*backs away from the people wielding pointy weapons* <.<;;
-----