hello Im new

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Lol, yeah, like Wonder Woman
Shando
Regular

Post by Shando »

[quote="Sabaal":w0vfdfxb]Lol, yeah, like Wonder Woman[/quote:w0vfdfxb]

I am the night! :angel:

Anyways...yeah <.<"
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Ok, there was another turn, lol :D

Not my fault, ok? It was... *looks around swift and nervously looking for someone to blame* Nedylene!
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

gathers up the newest load of blame and puts them in the pack on her shoulder...
Karak
Maid
Maid

Post by Karak »

If you like to try somthing cool drink the illigal Absint 80% with suger gets right into the system ;)
or chili vodka thats also some cool shit...or ju just stay metal and drink Captain Morgan with coca-cola ;)
The Dark Army Will Rise Again And Lay The World Under Shadow Garboch Da''Jinn (Domedags boken 45:67)
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

I don't know where to get Absynthe in Chile :(
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

I like to make captain fuzzy nuts..a fuzzy navel with captain morgans, and I always put whipped cream on the top..because everythings better with whipped cream..
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="Sabaal":1g9gpwlm]Lol, yeah, like Wonder Woman[/quote:1g9gpwlm]

[color=indigo:1g9gpwlm]I just recently joined a PnP group playing in Eberonn and naming their chars after heroes. We have Captain America (fighter) Wonder Woman (fighter also, I think) Spidermonk (monk) and V. (for Vendetta, a psyco, dynamite-loving thief). Any suggestions for a Jarlaxle like drow from the comics (as my pc)?[/color:1g9gpwlm]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Karak
Maid
Maid

Post by Karak »

[quote="Nedylene":225vv5p1]I like to make captain fuzzy nuts..a fuzzy navel with captain morgans, and I always put whipped cream on the top..because everythings better with whipped cream..[/quote:225vv5p1]

whipped cream that I realy must try somtime :p
The Dark Army Will Rise Again And Lay The World Under Shadow Garboch Da''Jinn (Domedags boken 45:67)
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

What the..? :uh-huh:

My, gods, are we Russians the only ones who know of alcohol?! ;)
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":2bkkhuly][quote="Sabaal":2bkkhuly]Lol, yeah, like Wonder Woman[/quote:2bkkhuly]

[color=indigo:2bkkhuly]I just recently joined a PnP group playing in Eberonn and naming their chars after heroes. We have Captain America (fighter) Wonder Woman (fighter also, I think) Spidermonk (monk) and V. (for Vendetta, a psyco, dynamite-loving thief). Any suggestions for a Jarlaxle like drow from the comics (as my pc)?[/color:2bkkhuly][/quote:2bkkhuly]

Lol, no, but I'll think on ideas. I used to play Super Babes and my character had powers of electricity but the temper of Harley Queen.

It was nice to play with that character.
crow
Maid
Maid

Post by crow »

Sorry for being a bit dark "no pun intended" :devil: but for me superheros are a bit all goody goody. Now Super villains are much cooler , Spiderman ? yuk try Venom or Carnage much better
No Superhero's make me slightly nausious ,all goody goody noble......bah
strange cause in all other games i play good aligned races and hero's hmm perhaps superheroes just rub me up the wrong way
cept Batman the one exception 8)
Karak
Maid
Maid

Post by Karak »

[quote="Zareari Det'tar":3qljibl9]What the..? :uh-huh:

My, gods, are we Russians the only ones who know of alcohol?! ;)[/quote:3qljibl9]

nope..... :))
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

[quote="crow":35w7w529]Sorry for being a bit dark "no pun intended" :devil: but for me superheros are a bit all goody goody. Now Super villains are much cooler , Spiderman ? yuk try Venom or Carnage much better
No Superhero's make me slightly nausious ,all goody goody noble......bah
strange cause in all other games i play good aligned races and hero's hmm perhaps superheroes just rub me up the wrong way
cept Batman the one exception 8)[/quote:35w7w529]

[color=darkred:35w7w529]No way that you can call V. "goody goody," especially the way she loves to blow stuff up, and our spidermonk guy is also a rother dodgy char. as he rather humiliated a necromancer. Hells, that was funny *reminices*.[/color:35w7w529]
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

here we go again , running off on tangents, though we could make a forum about our favorite superheroes or villains..lol..