Would this interest you?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Vlosanar Debruche
Maid
Maid

Would this interest you?

Post by Vlosanar Debruche »

I was just pressured into joining. He told me he wouldn't feed me until I signed up and made a post! *sob*

Okay fake drama aside, I was sitting with Kaote talking today about our old characters we are so proud of. The conversation eventually went around to wondering just how long I really have had Vlos'an-ar De'bruche and how much of a muse she has been for me over the years. Talking about all the RPs I had with her and how much I have missed some of those old partners.

That that bastard sprung THIS [url:26t2nnge]http://www.oocities.org/vlosanar_debruc ... ruche.html[/url:26t2nnge] on me!

So based on that ancient profile.. I am curious how many of you might like to play with Vlos?

Yes I realize there are some plot conflicts with the War of the Spider Queen books. But that profile that is over 8 years old can't be editing anymore.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Re: Would this interest you?

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I am always interested in play. I though might want to bring Vlosanar into the light.
Vlosanar Debruche
Maid
Maid

Re: Would this interest you?

Post by Vlosanar Debruche »

Some time after geocities was discontinued I managed to play Vlosanar further in her story. Roughly a year after her brother having fled Ched Nesad, Vlosanar catches up with him. The Psionic bond was closed on his end due in significant portion to the Eilistraeen High Priestess he assosiates with having skills in Psionics. When Vlosanar catches up to him there is a fight in which Vlosanar goes after the High Priestess with the expectation that killing her, will release her brother from her control. During that fight, those Vlosanar hired to serve as guides to get her to this point, kill her brother.

The death of her brother, in his final moment, broke the psionic seal releasing his mind causing her to experience a full years worth of memories. The entire past year he spent most of as a follower of Eilistraee. Including having laid with an elven woman and producing a half Drow daughter. When she is finally able to think clearly again the first thing she does is sets upon the group that killed her brother, then declared she's taking his place. Even if it means fighting for it.

And, I've never had a public RP in her story line beyond that point. So, conversion has sort of happened though it's deliberately been made to be a rough transition.