The edge of the Web, and into the Night (Need people!)

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Laelithra
Maid
Maid

The edge of the Web, and into the Night (Need people!)

Post by Laelithra »

I'm interested in starting a roleplay with some of you fine lads and lasses, but I'm not sure for a plot! I would love to hear your ideas <3

I know there are alot of really creative people here, so perhaps we could bounce ideas back and forth until we have something we'd like to pursue.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I see you posted something in FFR, in which each can add to the scene.
Campaigns are harder because there are more rules.

In Free Flow each can react to and add to what has occured. FFR does expect fair play which allows alot of invention.

I am going now to see what you posted to see how any of my minions might add to your adventure.
Spider
Maid
Maid

Post by Spider »

Well, let's start with basics then. What do you think you're looking at for a setting?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Spider":1bo8lc4g]Well, let's start with basics then. What do you think you're looking at for a setting?[/quote:1bo8lc4g]

Well based on profiles I see two (both Drow?) visiting a temple. One is clearly a Lolthian spy (based of patron deity) and the other is uncertain of what to believe (No deity selected as of yet). Right now I am perpared to staff the temple with Chosen to try to convert or if needed kill the spy.
I can design temple as to size, description and members. I of course can also arrange for a few foes, perhaps even a messenger from Lolth.

In part it still is Free Flow, what you both do or see does effect how I can reply. I for example infer temple is on or near surface as oposed to being in the underdark, however until one actually posts its actual location is not yet known. How close or far it is from himan or elven cities/communities is also unknown.

What each of you post defines the location, the theme and so on.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Add a werewolf to the picture.

Here's a tought; let's go to the FFR section and count how many temple visits do we have. THe unfinished ones.
:3