A new beginning

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":2knqm2d1]Was it a good idear to put black unicorns as mounts?[/quote:2knqm2d1]

It seems to be a good idea, as long as Gurn dose not try to ride one *wink*, but he is out of it.
Rooky
Legend
Location: A spooky wood, with man-eating little giant space hampsters

Post by Rooky »

Well, if they start getting any ideas I can always beat the hells out of them :D

For healing we always have the red-head. Who's playing her again?
:3
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Velve is playing the redhead.
Ssin'urn Streea
Regular

Post by Ssin'urn Streea »

[color=indigo:2gx8adv8]I'd like to just hang around in the temple if that's ok with you, Rooky. [/color:2gx8adv8] :devil:
~Don't close your Eyes~

Dos zhahen rosin bri wun vlos lu sca varn, orior ulu el nindel i dol!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Oh no please don't. A stuck up brat of a drow is all that I need in an already imposible campaign.

Bhaern, for your sake, and the sake of your priestess, TAKE CARE OF SKIPPY!!!!
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

OK I will take care of Skippy.

Does anyone else at Temple want to make a post now, even if it is just going to rest?

Or perhaps Rooky can start her adventure thread and play move on from there.

I did my part of the deal I started the Temple *Grin*
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

Umm... I'd like to join if I can. Am I going to have to read the entire RP for this on the other forum? Just wondering. Or are we going to do a sort of "New Beginning" with a new beginning on this site :? ?
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Unen_Stealthfoot":2tnp7ldi]Umm... I'd like to join if I can. Am I going to have to read the entire RP for this on the other forum? Just wondering. Or are we going to do a sort of "New Beginning" with a new beginning on this site :? ?[/quote:2tnp7ldi]

You do not need to read the old thread if you are introducing a new character, most of the information would be OOC, things that your character will not know and should not act on. For example a new character will not know about Skippy. The character will have to react to what is seen once introduced. Even if your character has strong divination ablities you would have to post your character trying to find out what history is.

There can be reasons to read te other thread, but they only relate to understanding playing styles and perhaps seeing a description of characters if it is needed for some IC reason. Play style you can get a sense of from most players from what has been posted on this side. Character descriptions in general have been posted in the OOC section on the other side.
Unen_Stealthfoot
Legend

Post by Unen_Stealthfoot »

Oh, ok. Thanks :)
Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Don't bother to read my posts. They just get worse and worse :D

Sure B., I'll post....Just let me figure out what to post...Oh, yeah!
Zareari Det'tar
Maid
Maid

Post by Zareari Det'tar »

[quote:2l3xfyhk]Rooky sat down at the wery few remaining spaces, and took some food on her plate and started chowing down, not minding anyone exept her plate*
[/quote:2l3xfyhk]

Right next to me! :angel: (Muhuahahahahahaaaaaa)
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

Where the Hells did you go to?!

SSSR fell apart years ago, you can afford a bloody phone call!
Rooky
Legend

Post by Rooky »

I'm starting to get agrovated.

What's going on this time? You had to go to the toilet, so you can't post?
I someone doesn't post soon, I'm closing the New Beginning. I know this is a bit too much, but what's the point in keeping it around if no one will post?
Bhaern you can keep the Temple (New Beggining) going on for as long as it can go, but if somone don't get the New Beggining going I'm asking Shirl'le to lock it or close it or erase it.
There's no point really.
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Rooky":1anw84qe]I'm starting to get agrovated.

What's going on this time? You had to go to the toilet, so you can't post?
I someone doesn't post soon, I'm closing the New Beginning. I know this is a bit too much, but what's the point in keeping it around if no one will post?
Bhaern you can keep the Temple (New Beggining) going on for as long as it can go, but if somone don't get the New Beggining going I'm asking Shirl'le to lock it or close it or erase it.
There's no point really.[/quote:1anw84qe]

Well Velve and Tymer signed up for the adventure for sure. Not seeing any posts recently from them was delaying deciding on which Priestess and/or Temple guards might join the party.
Tyrmer
Hero||Heroine

Post by Tyrmer »

How about in a week we say that any characters that haven't been posted had important business or got cold feet?
Titles:

Master of the Lady's Dances
Recoverer of the Tome of Moonlight
Scribe of the Dark Maiden's Temple

High Priest of the Church of Rooky :D