i thought i's make another character to play. so here's my attempt:
Name: Ariali of the Silver Shadow Clan
Age: In her 40’s
Race: wild elf Lythari
Class: Ranger/cleric of Selune. She honors and holds the whole Seldarine in highest regard, including Eilistraee.
Origins: Island of Evermeet
Hair: Elven form- waist length wavy burgundy. Wolf form- sleek velvet-like onyx fur with a silver undercoat giving it a dark silver look in the right lights.
Eyes: Golden amber.
Height/Weight: Elven form- 5’8”, 120lbs. Wolf form- 5’ from the shoulders, 100lbs
Skin: Elven- dark olive tanned.
Clothing Style/Jewelry: She dresses in simple natural garb, most often a simple black leather top and green wrap skirt, with soft moccasin boots. For special occasions she may dress up.
Weapons: Physical combat is abhorrent to lythari, including Arìali. If she aids in warfare at all it would be in a scouting capacity or as a messenger, using her speed to her advantage. However, if cornered or forced to defend her self or kin, she have a powerful bite which she can use to great effect. In her elven form she is carries a returning chakram and 2 sais in her boots, rarely used. Otherwise, she only attacks when hunting, preferring deer, rabbit and wild boar, much like a wolf.
Personality: To most she is very mysterious, graceful, beautiful and otherworldly, even for an elf, but she seem to not notice it. She has an unusual curiosity that often gets her into trouble. She is completely in her element at night and most comfortable and confident in her wolf form. Unlike normal lycanthropes, Lythari are friendly and companionable when in lupine form, leaving no impression of danger or ferocity. She will neither inflict wanton violence nor attack intelligent species. She also appears shy, more aloof and is a free spirit, gentle and benevolent. She is more willing than most of her race to make contact with strangers.----technical stuff--
so sorta boring but for my benifit mostly... Wild Elf:
* +2 dexterity / -2 intelligence (already included)
* Immune to magical sleep
* +2 racial bonus to saves vs. enchantments
* Low-light vision
* Proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow & shortbow
* +2 racial bonus on listen, search, and spot checks
* Notice secret doors; automatic search check if in five feetCleric
* Alignment Aura
* Spontaneous Casting (heal)
* Turn Undead (4x/day)
* High wisdom gains bonus spells daily
* Domain choices give additional abilities
Spellcasting Prodigy: Treat primary spellcasting ability score as 2 higher for bonus spells and save DC's.
Granted Powers: For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, you can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds). This granted power is a supernatural ability. Add Survival to your list of cleric class skills.
Travel Domain Spells
1 Longstrider: Increases your speed.
2 Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
3 Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
4 Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
5 Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
6 Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
7 Teleport, Greater: As teleport, but no range limit and no off-target arrival.
8 Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
9 Astral Projection[M]: Projects you and companions onto Astral Plane.
Granted Powers: You can turn or destroy lycanthropes as a good cleric turns or destroys undead. This ability is usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
Moon Domain Spells
1 Faerie Fire: Outlines subjects with light, canceling blur, concealment, and the like.
2 Moonbeam[For]: Creates a cone of moonlight that causes lycanthropes to assume animal form, penetrates darkness spells of equal or lower level.
3 Moon Blade[For]: Touch attack deals 1d8 damage +1/two levels, more to undead, plus scrambles spellcasting.
4 Good Hope: Subjects gain +2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
5 Moon Path[For]: Grants sanctuary to 1 creature/level.
6 Permanent Image: Includes sight, sound, and smell.
7 Insanity: Subject suffers continuous confusion.
8 Animal Shapes: One ally/level polymorphs into chosen animal.
9 Moonfire[For]: Cone of moonlight deals 1d8 damage/two levels (max 10d8, magical auras glow blue for 1 round/level, illuminates as full moon, negates electricity for 1 round/level).
First-level Cleric spells: 4
Command; Comprehend; Languages; Cure Light Wounds; Sanctuary;
Second-level Cleric spells: 3
Cure Moderate Wounds; Restoration, Lesser; Zone of Truth;
Third-level Cleric spells: 2
Remove Curse; Remove Disease;
First-level Ranger spells: 1
* Favored enemies
* Track as bonus feat (already included)
* Combat Style
* Wild empathy (roll level + charisma bonus)
* Endurance (level 3)
* Animal Companion (level 4)
* Woodland Stride (level 7)
* Swift Tracker (level 8 )
* Evasion (level 9)
* Camouflage (level 13)
* Hide in Plain Sight (level 17)
* High wisdom gains bonus spells dailyLythari
* In wolf form, gains +2 points of strength, for an additional +1 on attacks, damage, and strength-related skill checks. +4 points of dexterity, for an additional +2 on initiative, reflex saves, and dexterity-related skill checks. +4 points of constitution, for an additional +2 on fortitude saves and constitution-related skill checks.
* The animal's 2 hit dice with animal constitution give, in all forms, an additional 2d8+6 hit points. confer +1 on base attack bonus. confer +3 bonus on fortitude checks. confer +3 bonus on reflex checks. confer +8 skill points applicable in all forms.
* Class skills are listen and spot; also consider hide, move silently, spot, and survival (MM)
* The animal's feats, applicable in any form, are track, weapon focus (bite).
* A wolf's base attacks are bite 1d6 plus strength modifiers; if the bite is successful, the wolf can attempt to trip as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
* Being medium-sized, has natural attacks 1d4/1d4 (claws) and 1d6 (bite, secondary at -5 to hit). Bite is also usable when fighting with weapons. Strength adjustments apply.
* Movement rate is 50 feet.
* A lycanthrope gets +2 on armor class in all forms; ordinary wolfs have a natural armor bonus of +2.
* All lycanthropes possess damage reduction 10/silver, empathy with animals of their kind, low-light vision, and scent.
* Any voluntary attempt to assume wolf form will confirm the character's alignment as Chaotic Good.
* Having lycanthropy is said to confer +2 wisdom, which would translate to +1 on will saves and wisdom-based checks (listen, spot, survival, etc.).