'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Arya Baenre
Resident

Post by Arya Baenre »

Thank you Tal, although I can't take credit. ;) And most definitely. Mulan has the most amazing songs. =P And a sweet story too.

[quote:2icukgx0]
I just wonder if our little camper Zarae is ready to become the beauty that she has the potential to be The question is can you & T'riss transform Zarae from a Ladette into a Lady?
[/quote:2icukgx0]

Of course! Do you doubt our power, hmmm? Weren't you watching our advertisements? Although substantially less glitter and paint is needed.

[quote:2icukgx0]And I'm coming to the conclusion that a paladin is the only true suitable mate for a drow woman as they are the pinnacle of the classes and have to be the best at everything they do.[/quote:2icukgx0]

You think, Tal? Even the non-Eilistraeens? How good are they at footrests, exactly? And I was wondering if there were cheap places to buy them at with good return policies? :angel:

And Lancelot has nice eyes. :angel: I don't know about 'the way of the flesh should offer no allure' part, though. Unless it's with other women, of course. ;) Then it better not.
This --->Image<--- is NOT a request.

Your hair is pretty like a tree.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Well Talwyn didn't live up to the chastity part of Lancelots proud boast now eh? :p <she says patting her baby bump with a grin>

heh, but neither did Lance either since he ended up banging the queen behind Arthurs back so that made him a fallen paladin too :devil:

Ok, you aren't perfect but you do try and thats cute :angel:
Its like watching toddlers trying to walk or work out potty training :p <giggles>

T'riss will be a challenge but not always, just as long as Tal don't become a useless male lay about which seems to happen to men after they get married :roll: A paladins word is his bond so you'd better not fail buddy boy :devil: gotta lot to live up to but T'riss promises that if you do...all your desires will be forefilled beyond your wildest fantasies :angel:

Now back to our happy camper...

Zarae, once you've finished tickling the boys with your glomp attack, do you think you could spare some time for me to help you and Arya to go over the finer points on seduction, manipulation and influencing people to get your way? :devil:

Every drow woman should know these skills if she wishes to prosper, even Eilistraeens. Just because we follow a good goddess, doesn't mean we have to be prissy nuns who act like flakey hippie chicks when it suits us :roll:

Drow women are proud, strong and confident within themselves. They know about how to use their talents, gifts etc to their advantage in order to further their cause. Some are better at it than others ;) but all still are capable of being the seductress if they want to be. Its in their nature and their culture.

and Lothir... T'risstre doesn't normally wear dresses so you won't be peeking at her panties this time around you perv :p

That old mage taught you more than just blue magic it seems <raised fine silver eyebrow and a slky wink> maybe some of his dirty old ways rubbed off on Lothir too hmmm? <eewww>

If you missed the seduction classes Arya, there is always time to take remidial classes :p
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Talwyn has never claimed to be a celibate paladin. He's had plenty of relationships over his life. T'risstree though is something else...apart from being the mother of his child ;)

FYI: the only "true" paladin ever is Gallahad. He's the only one who stayed pure and thus in legend, attained the Grail. Other versions have Percival being the Grail knight but Gallahad always comes out as the best.

I'm going to have to watch Mulan at some point Arya. Looks like it will be a good film.

And with Zarae's transformation from Ladette to Lady will be something worth seeing ;) for some reason I keep thinking of "My Fair Lady" ;) Is our little camper an Audrey Hepburn under all that dirt and grime? ;)

Paladins aren't footrests Arya, they kill dragons and then lay the loot at the feet of their Drow maidens for a foot rest :angel:
I think I know which one you'd prefer ;) Besides, no woman likes a total kiss ass :p not even a Drow woman.

Franco Nero [Lance] was an Italian heart throb of the 1960's. A very handsome and talented actor.

And of course you're totally right, no paladin should be tempted to stray from his beloved by the allure of another womans flesh.... ;)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

*nods*
heads over while munching on delicious chocolates.
"sometimes being a bit of a tomboy works too u know."

sits down and tries to focus like a good student. (epic fail, drow ADD is rough). man the second decade of life is tough...

now disappearing act are fun too. vanish and reappear when ya want to, where every you want... ;)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote="Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar":6cfjj6vm]*nods*
heads over while munching on delicious chocolates.
"sometimes being a bit of a tomboy works too u know."

sits down and tries to focus like a good student. (epic fail, drow ADD is rough). man the second decade of life is tough...

now disappearing act are fun too. vanish and reappear when ya want to, where every you want... ;)[/quote:6cfjj6vm]

Life was never meant to be easy Zarae ;)

Once you know that, it becomes more bearable :p
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

<rolls out of the way as Zarae attempts to tackle and tickle to death> To true Talwyn, too true, and I quote "Even a paladin needs the company of the opposite sex once in a while"
I believe this only reinforces Talwyn's already proven point ;) :D

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":2y7i311j]And I'm coming to the conclusion that a paladin is the only true suitable mate for a drow woman as they are the pinnacle of the classes and have to be the best at everything they do.[/quote:2y7i311j]

Agreed, my fellow paladin, agreed very much; my friend; wry wit, clever comebacks, and the occasional act of humility for the females sake; and I speak from experience on that one. :)) 8) :p

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":2y7i311j]I've put this video up before but I think our delightful DRow ladies need to be reminded the true qualities of the best of the best [take notes Veraka old boy ;) ] [/quote:2y7i311j]

<pulls out quill and parchment, and begins to write furiously, absorbing every detail> I've got Talwyn as my wingman, we're good 8)

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":2y7i311j]Yes Talwyn will have his hands full with T'risstree but that is the challenge that must be accepted. To refuse is to dishonour the code and Torm and himself. He chooses to love & to marry a Drow woman, not because she will be an easy and pliant house-wife, but because she will be hard work, because that goal will serve to measure the best of his energies and skills, because that challenge is one that he is willing to accept, one he is unwilling to postpone, and one which he intends to win! :angel:[/quote:2y7i311j]

Go for the win, mate; even if T'riss plays hard to get. Don't give up and don't give in; never surrender, and never falter (of course, that'll be a given, especially with T'riss standing there like she always does) no offense, Trisstree :D ;) :p

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":2y7i311j]Paladins aren't footrests Arya, they kill dragons and then lay the loot at the feet of their Drow maidens for a foot rest
I think I know which one you'd prefer Besides, no woman likes a total kiss ass not even a Drow woman.[/quote:2y7i311j]

I have to agree with Tal here too.
<looks to Talwyn with a raised brow> Now you're trying to psychically predict [b:2y7i311j]Arya's[/b:2y7i311j] preference. This should get interesting.

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":2y7i311j]And of course you're totally right, no paladin should be tempted to stray from his beloved by the allure of another womans flesh.... [/quote:2y7i311j]

Words of wisdom to live and die by my friend. Ladies, you should take notes on the Knight-Captain's words. ;)

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":2y7i311j]
T'riss will be a challenge but not always, just as long as Tal don't become a useless male lay about which seems to happen to men after they get married A paladins word is his bond so you'd better not fail buddy boy gotta lot to live up to but T'riss promises that if you do...all your desires will be forefilled beyond your wildest fantasies[/quote:2y7i311j]

:evillol: Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow :lol:
<elbows the Knight-Captain> Tal, I believe you're in for the ride of your life.

[quote="T'risstree Helviiryn":2y7i311j]
Drow women are proud, strong and confident within themselves. They know about how to use their talents, gifts etc to their advantage in order to further their cause. Some are better at it than others but all still are capable of being the seductress if they want to be. Its in their nature and their culture.[/quote:2y7i311j]

<Folds his arms, and gives T'risstree an approving nod, with a slight smirk :smirk: > T'risstree, not only do you epitomize that very statement, you live it on a day to day basis. I think Zarae has an excellent teacher, or at least an excellent role-model for her lessons.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Hmmmm... I think many races can be quite obsessed with their perfection in certain pursuits, take dwarves for instance. How many other races you know that are as skilled of craftsmen with metal?
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

tal, does the wife from ur story get killed since ur with triss or are they seperate type of things? just curious, i read some of it off devient art.

feel sorry for the teacher, i make a poor student for the most part. (zarae's early childhood, she was always escaping and stuff when she was doing her 'relgious' training and stuff to be a proper priestess. that or day dreaming when she couldnt)

i think they do too. different races have some area thats 'theres'.

easy life? eh she survived her house destruction, war on her city, and death of numerous close friends all in the span of 23 yrs...but she bouched back....*boing*
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Thank you Veraka, I'm glad you approve of T'risstree's stance and attitude. She could be a good teacher but she has yet to try on students who would be willing to listen and learn.

Zarae, I get the idea that you are a wild streak of chaos that is still running rampant ;)

If she is only 23 years old, she is VERY young for a drow, barely more than a child. This would explain a lot ;) , especially since most drow and elves are considered adult after they've turned 100 or so...

Plenty of time to mature and learn things :p

Pheurazath...the drow are probably as skilled in metalwork as dwarves I think? They make amazing adamite weapons and armor, craft incredible magical items and build fabulous cities underground. A dwarf would make a brilliant weapon but only a drow could make the same weapon beautiful as well as deadly :devil: The dwarves just are too proud to admit that the Drow probably have equal or perhaps better smiths than they do :p
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Heh, sorry, ladies, you ain't getting out of this one so easy- dresses or no, iron undies or no, it ALL came off (Speedy Undress- has *gasp* NO save and NO spell resistance!! It targets your garb, not you...) But since he's such a sporting fellow, he MIGHT be nice and cast Clothes to Chocolate instead.... (Yes, he DID pick up a few questionable spells from that old fart- but he uses them all in good fun- or the occasional *ahem* harmless prank, which to him is pretty much the same thing!! :p :devil: )

Talwyn, methinks Lancelot should have paid more attention to the humility part of a paladin's code (I remember Gwen telling him much the same thing :roll: ). Hope you're up for LOTS of those foot massages and late night snack runs, buddy, cause a preggers gal is a nightmare (I should know- been there, DONE that, and got the scar for it), and a preggers drow gal?! Even worse, since it's TWO YEARS OF HELL!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!! Thank goodness Lothir didn't have to deal with THAT part... He'd have gone bonkers with a cranky prego dragon gal. And Sir Grumpypants the brother-in-law-to-be....

Whoever mentioned the crossbow-point wedding ain't far off the mark, either. Poor kid.... The song "Bring Me To Life" should be the theme song for those two. I'm definitely going to have to bring them in somewhere. might even start a thread just for it. Veraka can come, and we'll have enough palis to have the Three Amigos!! Or maybe it's the Three Stooges, in this case. Whatever. :/
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

[quote:wvfe4pye] a wild streak of chaos that is still running rampant ;)[/quote:wvfe4pye]

:devil: she's a trouble maker, what can i say. i wanted something different than most female drow play. something random and fun too

[quote:wvfe4pye]If she is only 23 years old, she is VERY young for a drow, barely more than a child. This would explain a lot ;) , especially since most drow and elves are considered adult after they've turned 100 or so...[/quote:wvfe4pye]

thats why she's not too powerful. i want to take time to develop her as a character from a young age. plus have believable flaws and such that come with being a kid sorta. but depending on the rp, her age ranges. 23's just the average.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I've never agreed with the hundred years part, but that WOULD explain a little of Lothir's occasional bouts of immaturity as well- he's only 75(ish). Raging teen hormones running rampant with this one! Not to mention a severe case of the typical male teen immaturity and a tendency toward pranks and risque humor. Yup, he's a guy, alright....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

[quote:2ndu28wc]tal, does the wife from ur story get killed since ur with triss or are they seperate type of things? just curious, i read some of it off devient art[/quote:2ndu28wc].

No Zarae. That is a story I started a while ago and is unrelated to Talwyns "true" history. I could change it though I suppose without too much trouble. The drow woman he married could become T'risstree if she is interested? I retcon and revision of the story may be required anyway but its something I'm not working on right now.

What I mean by his true history is that it is the RP and adventures I've had with him which are outlined in his bio, with only a few omissions because I don't want to reveal everything about him ;)

I like where you are going with such a young character as well. Its good to develop someone from an early age.

I am playing for EPIC WIN with T'risstree btw Veraka ;) Already halfway there, just got to get her to an alter with a priest and a couple of witnesses and 5 minutes later, she'll be the Mrs :p '
'Game set and match :angel:

veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Epic Win, huh? Well, good luck to you with that, drow from the start are finicky; add to that religious life and you've got potent mix for craziness.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Yep, craziness, capriciousness, flighty, mecurial, tempestuous, moody, broody, sullen, vexatitous, passionate, impulsive, fierce and very very sexy.

That's what you get when you step out with a drow girl ;)

Here is the religious component to the whole affair of Tal & T'risstree...It's rather appropriate I think:

[youtube:2ktuytgq]aOl4oeHZnBk[/youtube:2ktuytgq]

Can't wait to use that one in an RP one day :p