'Facade' RP

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

It's a RP back on track now, so it's getting going again, if I can just get those involved back in action. I know life happens, and folks have stuff to deal with, but lotta folks have asked me every so often if I'm gonna get Facade going again, I finally did, now I just want another 19 pages at least, before we hit another year long pause.
Primary (Pheurazath AKA Kalkyril Ilindl)
Secondary (Virgil Stahne -- A repentant Warlock)
Other Secondary (Skrach -- A rogue, a rat, touched by the best)
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

i had one post, and Zar is currently in the tunnels just outside the city. so whoever closest to, will reply interacting with

[b:1acgk9jq][i:1acgk9jq]if [/i:1acgk9jq][/b:1acgk9jq]using [url=http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125 ... g:1acgk9jq]this[/url:1acgk9jq] as the map...

(the number 2 house will be a pile of ruins for sure currently)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

as for Tal, last time he was on, he was in the hospital. so i dont know if something happened or what
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Okay, Facade Part 2 is up, before we run out of posting space on 20th page of the original thread.

Hey! I'm glad to have mostly everyone back BTW! Maybe once everyone isn't all covered in scrapes and bruises, we can have some things to celebrate.
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Zarae, just to let you know, though your post is fine as is, and you're welcome to continue with it as is, Pheu and the others are returning to Lith My'athar, an Eilistreean city, roughly after the time of the events of NWN: HotU. So unless your character upset someone there, I doubt you'd have to hide from them.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

well, thats the thing, that the city she's from. even working on a story of her underdark years. (hence the Lith My'Athar map and elaborate city description)
a noble of a destroyed house, and for her character sheet, i took the 'hunted', so that's why she has to hide.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Re: 'Facade' RP

are we walking to a destination? or still standing at the gate.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Trying to move in past the gate, but waiting on Veraka to post. I been trying to nudge him for a few weeks, but seems RL has stolen him from us almost entirely.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

well, no one seamed too concerned Zarae took off running.

here i was hoping to get something going to bring folks back. dont know what to post anymore now.
*sigh*
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Umm Zar, ya got V's attention by having Zarae run off, just that he's kind of busy with the dragon and getting her to an inn. Anywho, I'll try and get something up so that way you can get back into the game and post.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

aw, thanks. she feels so loved! :p no i wasnt too concerned, just thought it was...funny/ironic.

i just dont know what to do, now that i thought i'd try something.
maybe have someone spying on the group? someone after somebody- bounty?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Well I can try, have played Paladin to spy. Might be able to send something in. Would need to look a little, but running people should always at least be noticed by Watch or Guard. Will think some on what might be offered.
Pheurazath
Regular

Post by Pheurazath »

Bhaern, you're more than welcome to join the RP. At the moment, I'm trying to get Pheurazath out of the sight of prying eyes and nosey people in order to keep her secret identity under wraps (even if it is already suspected by some). Arya and Veraka both have handled running RP of the local guards, and I'm inclined to get Pheu taken to the temple in the city where the full mending of her injuries can be expedited so she may get back to full and normal activities without any hinderance. Besides, an inn won't have much room for a dragon, and a temple would be more likely to be bothe able and willing to afford her some privacy when Zhay gets to finding her. He's the only person she wishes to know her secret for now, at least that she'll admit it openly to. It would be futile, after all, given her interests in him, to try hiding it. Even if she did hide it, it would prove pointless, when (and not so much a matter of if) the children turn out to be dragon-blooded Drow (Deepwyrm Drow).

Struggles there are meant to be in this story, but from the start, this has been part of a greater plot, that will lead into another thread, when Pheurazath has established herself in the city as Matron Kalkyril Ilindl. Then begins the adventures in search of Io's Vault, as well as business ventures with certain mercenaries, other underdark races, and ,aybe even some visits to the surface.
There'll also be a side-story here, of the kobolds that Drow have often kept as slaves of the lowliest sort, and those in the city who will begin showing an uncommon eagerness to being 'slaves' to the new House. Many will be taken, few will ever be seen again, even inside the compound. Rumors of slaves being killed might brew, and still many of the kobolds will flock to her.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Pheur, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but half-dragons (drow-dragons, in this case) are only possible if the dragon parent is male. Female dragons can't give live birth, and thus can't create half-dragon offspring with humanoids. The reason is that their phisiology is not compatible with the needs of a humanoid fetus/infant. So even in her drow form, she could not get preggers. (This is per 2nd ed rules regarding half-dragon birth, and I don't believe 3rd ed changed them.) So she should be safe on that score. But if you really WANT her to.... (shrugs)
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188