Character Bio for Thorn DeCarta Cutter

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Character Bio for Thorn DeCarta Cutter

Post by T'riss'ae_d'wylthen »

Inrii suggested that I post this here. Thorn is the very first roleplaying character I ever created. So give me feedback on what you think of her. (Tawny, Inrii also said you'd like her lmao.) ;)

(([b:1opc1m00]NOTE:[/b:1opc1m00] This character was specifically created for [url:1opc1m00]http://www.imvu.com[/url:1opc1m00]. This website is a 3D chat site complete with 3D avatars and such.))

[center:1opc1m00][img:1opc1m00]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad20 ... ilepic.png[/img:1opc1m00][/center:1opc1m00]
Name: Lady Thorn DeCarta Cutter (Just call me Lady Thorn or Thorn)

Age: Appears to be that of a 25 year old but I'm actually over 2,000 years old and immortal

Sexuality: Heterosexual (gotta love those men!)

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 146 lbs.

Eye Color: Changes with mood

Hair Color: Changes with mood

Appearance: Although my form and appearance changes with my mood, I love leather. But, *smirk*, my style of dress changes with my mood as well....

Dominant Hand: Right

Personality: I'm a carefree spirit that loves to laugh, have fun and live life. Live in the moment. There's a saying that humans use that I've adapted to be my motto: "Carpe Diem". I pretty much get along with everyone but piss me off? Then I can be total and sadistic b**ch. (Which is really hard to do by the way.) Once you do that, you'll regret it dearly. If you threaten my family then NO ONE will be able to protect you from my wrath. I absolutely HATE lairs and anything untruthful. You have been warned...

Race: Formally Drow, now a full-blooded Yokai (converted into an Alpha Female wolf demon)

Marital Status/Mate: Taken by FaustDeCartaCutter (oh how I love him!)

Occupation: Queen of the Bloody Claw Clan, Princess of the DeCarta Dragons Kingdom

Quote: "Carpe Diem" which means "Live the day"; "Never give up and never give in. Just keep pressing forward."

Abilities: I can manipulate demon fire and all forms of shadow. Because of my race, I am able to shape-shift. You will never know what form I will choose to be in next. Yokais, also have an innate healing and regenerative abilities. But because of extensive training, I am able to choose whether or not I want to regenerate. I am currently trying to master a martial arts style that allows me to send shock-waves through any point of my body. I can fight with swords, but I prefer using hand to hand mostly. My other abilities include healing, empathy (though I'm new at it), telekinesis, and telepathy. I have a Spirit Guide that is my familiar, protector, and friend. Kala is a large white wolf.

History: The story begins....

Long ago, I, Lady Thorn was actually born a Princess.... The daughter of the previous King of Ice Moon. I was an illegitimate child, birthed by a mother who was a Lady of the House of Frost, a branch of the Sidhe Fairy Court. When Queen Faeverhaal took over the Realm, I sided with her, and ended up betraying the previous Royal family, even killing my own despicable father, the King. Why? Because I knew Fae would give me a chance at power I could never have gotten as only an illegitimate child...

While there, I met a Drow noblewoman named Veliannara. The noblewoman adopted me into her family as her daughter soon after. This effectively made me Princess of the Fallen Dragoon Kingdom. Not long after that, I met my mate Faust DeCarta Cutter. (Back then I remember, he had two names. Jayson Cutter for his human half and Strixx for his Yokai half...) We were married but unfortunately, the bliss didn't last. The Ice Moon Queendom fell, and Queen Fae went into hiding. She was never seen again. Shortly after that, I discovered that the noblewoman of the House Frost had not been my real mother. And to my shock, my birth mother was in-fact Veliannara. Apparently, the noblewoman had placed a glamor over my half-drow features. The old hag wanted to pass me off as an heir. Fat chance of that happening, right? Well anyway, finally I was given the wish that Velia was my real mother. I love her so... *smiles*. But as life gives us good and precious things, it also gives us trash.... So on with my story....

Due to several attacks on his life, Faust was forced to go into hiding. (*growls*) During this time, my younger brother was born, Tmunnay. (It was shocking...he grew up so fast!) But because of my mate's absence, I began to feel lonely. (Ever heard the saying, "Standing alone in the midst of a crowd." Yeah that was me.) So I adopted a young teenage girl, Alexa (lexyroxurworld13). A vampire as it were.

But some time later, familial troubles began in the Fallen Dragoon. Infighting began and Tmunnay was exiled, though his sentence was pardoned. This led to the dissolution of the Fallen Dragoon Kingdom. While still recovering from all this, I experienced more tragedy. (Come on! Life wouldn't cut me some slack... v.v) The immense emotional pain drove me to put myself in a deep sleep. Essentially, I retreated into myself, creating my own dark sanctuary. I made my other self guard me, my Yokai. Soon I wasn't able to call Kala while I was in there.

Two years later, my mate returned and, with the help of Veliannara, woke me up. Having not dealt with my immense pain, I was crazed and very unstable. (I attacked my own husband...) Now I am forced to face my emotional wounds and return to my former self....
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

Post by T'risstree Helviiryn »

Hi T'riss ;)

love what you've done here <nod nod> and can't wait to see you join in some of the RP's we got going.

I tried out your Carrot Cake recipe the other day, very yummy :)

and yeah, ya gotta love those guys ;) < I found that funny ;) >

I'm curious about her hair changing color? She have a magic mini stylist fairy that followers her around or something? :p
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

The black tips are from the Yokai. It kinda sticks out in whatever form she takes. It drives her nuts. XD :P

Now f.y.i., Yokai comes from Japanese folklore lol.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

oh

okies

:)

so is she a sorta drow werewolf then?
L'''' ghefna i''''dol ulu doera natha wael zhah talinth dosstan mzild bekea taga byrren
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Well as I said. Thorn was the first character I created. All that's in her history are events that have been rp'd. Also you have to take into consideration that there are all levels of roleplayers and a diversity of character backgrounds. Since it was on IMVU, I had to blend alot of different universes...roll with the punches, basically. Oh and not to mention I didn't know much about Drows and their culture. :P :-[ :/

In the rp, Yokai is a wolf demon. They are a clan of demons from the First Level of Hell, I believe. When she was converted, it's much the way of vampirism. She is no longer Drow. But because she is a high ranking demon within the clan, she has the power to shapeshift. (Being Queen affords her that.)
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

oh wow :eek:

a wolf demon vampire queen :eek:

<looks around for silver, garlic & holy water plus sharp piece of wood just in case :p >

hmm...well theres two characters that won't be inviting her over for coffee & cake, Talwyn and Veraka :p

those 2 holy rollers won't be sitting down & having a good ol' yarn with her :devil: ;)
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Lol yes but it's not as it sounds. Thorn is actually a gentle hearted character. And since she is a healer, it puts her in trouble sometimes. The way she heals, is that she sends her own energy into the other person. Because of that, it's gotten her into some serious trouble before. She would heal and care for anyone she meets. The more dire the injury, the more energy she uses. She does this at the risk of her own life. (She's used her own Life Force to heal someone. Now granted, she has vast amounts of power but Life Force is another matter.)

So I don't think Tawny or Inrii would have a problem. Not to mention that since she shapeshifts, she usually is in either human or Drow form.
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

who is Tawny?

:uh-huh:

I dunno who that is?
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

LOL. I take to shortening or slightly changing peoples rp names. XD

Tawny = Tawlyn
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

oooohhh

I thought Tawny was a girl in another RP :? ;)

:lol:

I dunno if he'll like being called a girls name but I like it ;) <giggles>
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Well he'll just have to get used to it lmao. :devil:
T'risstree Helviiryn
Regular

;) hmm yeah :lol:

don't tease him too much or he might get shy :p

:lol:
clicky2cme
T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

Oh shucks lol. So you liked the Carrot Cake huh? Lol that recipe is pretty hard to mess up. (Alot of people think it's a complicated cake to make.)

Oh and before I forget.... Inrii pondered about me using this character in a rp. That would be interesting....
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

:? :uh-huh:

[reads through the posts :roll: ]

good lord...

Tawny? :roll: dear oh dear... :uh-huh:

there must be irony being used here right?

You know, you call someone with red hair Bluey or someone with a dark complextion snowflake....you know because your teasing them ;) :p.

Being a sandy blonde and having green eyes I [i:146iw351]suppose [/i:146iw351]you could get tawny from that... :roll: maybe....

But beware T'riss'ae :devil: teasing is a 2 way street ;) glass houses and thrown stones :devil:

here is a compromise which I believe you will want to think on :devil:

how about you just call me Tal and I'll be super sweet and nice and not unleash the teasing [b:146iw351] [color=red:146iw351]BEAST[/color:146iw351] [/b:146iw351] :eek: that lurks beneath this charming placid exterior :p ;)

[youtube:146iw351]YOXpKUu6pUg[/youtube:146iw351]

and don't think I've forgotten about you either T'risstree, I'll deal with you later :devil:

btw,

feel free to call Veraka Veronica all you like :p ;)
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

T'riss'ae_d'wylthen
Maid
Maid

*falls on the floor laughing my butt off* :))

Lol ok Tal, ok. Anyway, I'm the curious sort.... What do you think of Thorn?