Opinions? Opinions?

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Post by Luashalee Mizrym »

-.- All you have to do is copy the green bit and fill it out, it's not difficult to do. -serious nod-
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

[center:2848o8rt][img:2848o8rt]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/804/gserehetrrt.jpg[/img:2848o8rt][/center:2848o8rt]

[center:2848o8rt]Name:[/size:2848o8rt] Gareth Ravenmantle[/center:2848o8rt]

[center:2848o8rt]Character Race:[/size:2848o8rt] Tiefling[/center:2848o8rt]

[center:2848o8rt]Class: Fighter:[/size:2848o8rt] The fighter is a versatile, weapons-oriented warrior class. The fighter is an adept warrior who fights using skill, strategy and tactics. Similar character classes are the paladin, ranger, barbarian and Cavalier. The Fighter has an easy time using weaponry and heavy armor, but cannot learn many magical abilities, the warrior gets Feats at certain levels.[/center:2848o8rt]

[center:2848o8rt][u:2848o8rt]Slot:[/u:2848o8rt][/size:2848o8rt] Fighter/Tank[/center:2848o8rt]

[center:2848o8rt][u:2848o8rt]Sample:[/size:2848o8rt][/u:2848o8rt][/center:2848o8rt]

[center:2848o8rt]Gareth ached and he took grip on the icy rock filled mountainside, his hands slipped off, and nearly he plummeted to his death. If not for the rope attached to all of the climbers in his group. He sped towards the earth quickly, snowflakes stinging his face, untill the rope jerked back and firmly left him dangling on the side off the mountain. The knew he could not let the group drag him as dead weight the rest of the way. He swung his feet to the rocks and grabbed onto an icicle, he pried it off the wet stone of the mountain and jammed it into a crack near his head and he used it as a grip to pull himself up. He raced back to the group as to avoid lagging behind. This was a dangerous climb, and he knew not what lied on the other side of the mountain. So they cimbed.

Eventually Gareth came to the top and put his hand up to the ledge, Snow dumped back into his face from the high ledge, he swung his leg up and rolled over to rest on his back, looking up at the crystal clear winter sky. He pulled up the rest of the group. Nearby tents dotted the countryside view, smoke rose up in the near distance, hopefully the camp a a friends, Not a foe's. The tent flaps swung and a goblin walked out with blood on the side of his blade, carrying a human. Gareth unsheathed a knife and ran full speed to the goblin, snow crunching under his feet, he stabbed the goblin in the gut, giving a twist to the obsidian knife. The end came off and the volcanic glass started to circulate his veins. He was being destroyed form the inside out, The green menace fell to the ground and bled out in the corner. Gareth picked up the human, and carried him into the warmth of the tent. And reached his hand into his pack, pulling out long needle, and a spindle of thread, he went to work, peirceing the flesh of his arm and putting the needle to each side, sewing up the wound. The man went unconscious, hopefully he would live. He was probably the only one that could tell them here the nearest town was, or wherre they even were. Or more importantly, what was going on. The next day he awakened from his sleep, the group asked him right away. "What is going on, and where is the nearest town?" The man scratched his head, and rubbed his eyes; "I don't know... They took me from the village..." he responded "Great, What are we going to do now?" Gareth sighed out in dispair. "Maybe we could circle the tents and sleep for the night..." He added. The wind picked up and shook the tent and, snow could be heard hitting the walls. "Well we should hurry up, or were done for in the cold winer night." someone from the party added.

[/size:2848o8rt][/center:2848o8rt]
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

Are you guys copying the coding exactly? >.> It's looking different for you than for me.
    • Believe in romance, as true love will win over all. Follow your heart to your true destination.
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

I'm not even sure HOW to copy the coding.... Is it just copy/paste? Cause I don't know any other way.... Nothing I copy on here ever looks like it was supposed to. :?
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

I made a green bit under the original coding example. When I say copy, you just copy it and paste it into a new post. >.>
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Okay, I think it worked. That is a real pain, though....
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

...-sigh- You know what, nvermind. Don't worry about anything guys, we'll just do this as a normal roleplay. If we do this at all. I'm not sure there's enough people on here to maintain it. Disregard what I've said before, I don't want to upset people by loading on too many things. So just forget about forms and whatever.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hey, hey, hey, we're not here to patronize you, I mean come you're working your but off trying to make this as awesome as you can, besides would it help if I said that two my friends are [b:3kvwhmby]very interested[/b:3kvwhmby] in joining, as am I.

Truth be told, I've been wanting something like a good NWN/Baldur's Gate campaign like RP, so what do say, Lua; I'll be more than happy to go by what you have set up. And don't worry about all the fancy stuff, if you need inspiration, look at the Campaign Talwyn set up, now granted it's a Campaign, but you can make this work. I mean I don't wanna see any cool ideas go flying out the window just because we can't solve a few problems. What do you say?
Last edited by veraka on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In War, Justice; In Peace, Hope; In Death: Sacrifice
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Drakashin
Regular

Post by Drakashin »

N A M E;; Drakin

R A C E;; Half-Drow

C L A S S;; Rouge/Assassin

S L O T;; Assassin

S A M P L E;; Sample Post:

Drakin stood with his back to Veraka, and heard his sheild connect with the Drows swords that he was facing. Drakin was one-on-one against the third, and final, Drow. He was wielding a short sword and a dirk.

The elf closed on Drakin as Veraka used his spell on the unfortunate, gutted Drow. Drakin easily blocked a thrust of the short sword and a swipe from the dirk. As the blades went wide from his parry, Drakin stabbed forward, looking for the easy kill. This Drow was no novice to battle, instead of staying where he was a trying to recover, he rolled backwards and out of range of Drakin's shotel.

Drakin didn't follow, he stepped away from Veraka's back, knowing now the fight was one-on-one for both of them, back-to-back would only cramp them and give their enemies the advantage.

The Drow and Drakin stood, and stared at each other, while Veraka's sword clashed in the background with the other Drow. By some unknown signal they charged each other. The Drow came in at Drakin with a thrust to the chest with the dirk and a thrust to the leg with the short sword. Drakin parried both, then did something that surprised the Drow.

Instead of coming back in with an attack of his own, Drakin grabbed the Drow's hand that held the dirk, dropping his shotel at his feet. A subtle twist of the wrist straightened the Drows arm and weakend his grip on his weapon, the Drakin slammed his spiked, mailed fist into the Drow's elbow, shattering the bone.

The Drow released the dirk, Drakin grabbed it and spun around the Drow. He gave the Drow his dirk back by buring it into the hollow of his skull.

One to go, thought Drakin.

Username;; Drakin
No Mercy for the Weak;
No Pity for the Dying;
No Tears for the Dead.

Drakashin viewtopic.php?p=29418#29418
Drakin viewtopic.php?t=1701
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Ha there's one, lol

k now for mine:

[list:bh9fvitj][center:bh9fvitj][img:bh9fvitj]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... _Angel.jpg[/img:bh9fvitj][/center:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][list:bh9fvitj][u:bh9fvitj][color=#AAB3AB:bh9fvitj]N A M E[/color:bh9fvitj];;[/size:bh9fvitj] [/u:bh9fvitj] Veraka Orden[/size:bh9fvitj]

[u:bh9fvitj][color=#AAB3AB:bh9fvitj]R A C E[/color:bh9fvitj];;[/u:bh9fvitj][/size:bh9fvitj] Aasimar[/size:bh9fvitj]

[u:bh9fvitj][color=#AAB3AB:bh9fvitj]C L A S S[/color:bh9fvitj];;[/u:bh9fvitj][/size:bh9fvitj] The compassion to pursue good, the will to uphold the law, and the power to defeat evil, these three are the weapons of choice for the paladin, the holy crusader and divine spellcaster of their patron deity.
The Divine Crusader embodies devotion and dedication to their chosen deity. Serving as elite godsend warriors, Divine Crusaders act as the right arms of their chosen deities, furthering their deities will and aims. [/size:bh9fvitj]

[u:bh9fvitj][color=#AAB3AB:bh9fvitj]S L O T[/color:bh9fvitj];;[/u:bh9fvitj][/size:bh9fvitj]Paladin/Divine Crusader

[u:bh9fvitj][color=#AAB3AB:bh9fvitj]S A M P L E[/color:bh9fvitj];;[/u:bh9fvitj][/size:bh9fvitj]
Veraka saw the line near collapse, so he barreled in, using his now-controllable berserker to fuel his strides. He came up in the surging flotilla, and with a sweep of his duel swords, took two of the advancing soldiers out. Veraka then went into a furious assault on any drow that was within his blades's lethal reach.
Veraka noticed how he had left the young drow maiden by herself with the newborn child. He saw his worst nightmare start to unfold before his eyes. The young maiden sat screaming with tears as the infant was taken by a priestess in the field, and was about to be 'sacrificed' as a battlefield offering for victory; it was then that the storm warrior saw red.
Letting loose a roar that rivaled the Black Lion that dwelt within his totem, he brought himself over to bear on the priestess and her surrounding guards.
The female must have noticed his approach, as several of the guards bolted out to intercept Veraka; ducking under a horizontal cut from a male fighter, the aasimar went into a shoulder-charge against the drow, whilst keeping the point of Marala Vharc up as he charged in. His shoulder hit the elf in the chest as Marala Vharc's wicked edge dug itself into the unfortunate drow's stomach. Pulling hard to his left, Veraka tore open the elf's innards.

"Ouch, that had to hurt," the aasimar said as he began a series of highly complex maneuvers against the remainder of the guards. As he finished off the last of the guards, he saw the priestess about to kill the newborn; the berserker roared in him as he reacted on instinct.

Dropping his off-hand sword, Veraka pulled out one of his tanto-tipped knives, and hurled it at the female; the weapon sailed through the air, and then embedded itself into priestess’s neck. She gurgled as the knife punctured her jugular, letting red run down her ebony-smooth skin. The aasimar got to the priestesses and grabbed the child, returning the infant to the caring maiden.
She was about to say thank you, when she pointed to his back and screamed. Veraka whirled about, bringing one of his blades to block, the other to kill. It worked all too well, severing a soldier's head.

Veraka continued to defend the female and the infant, refusing to let any Mae'Vir soldiers to get close enough to her. He fought with all his rage, using his newly acquired to power to hold off many soldiers at one time. The hurricane force of the twin blades in the hands of the storm warrior kept up to seven drow warriors at one time, whirling and screaming through the air. In and out the warrior’s blades came, Marala Vharc and the adamantine sword carving a blood path through the oncoming enemies. [/size:bh9fvitj]

[list:bh9fvitj][u:bh9fvitj]Username;; [/u:bh9fvitj][/size:bh9fvitj] [size=92:bh9fvitj]Veraka Orden[/size:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj]

[/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj][/list:u:bh9fvitj]
Characters:

Veraka

Onix
Scar
Maid
Maid

Post by Scar »

[list:2qw2ualk][center:2qw2ualk][/center:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][list:2qw2ualk][u:2qw2ualk][color=#AAB3AB:2qw2ualk]N A M E[/color:2qw2ualk];;[/size:2qw2ualk] [/u:2qw2ualk] Venorik S'argt (aka: Scar)[/size:2qw2ualk]

[u:2qw2ualk][color=#AAB3AB:2qw2ualk]R A C E[/color:2qw2ualk];;[/u:2qw2ualk][/size:2qw2ualk] Half Drow/Human[/size:2qw2ualk]

[u:2qw2ualk][color=#AAB3AB:2qw2ualk]C L A S S[/color:2qw2ualk];;[/u:2qw2ualk][/size:2qw2ualk] Monk/Rogue---He has known nothing but his hands for combat, and has never bothered to steal a weapon for combat. Always told himself it would just make him clumsy and slow.[/size:2qw2ualk]

[u:2qw2ualk][color=#AAB3AB:2qw2ualk]S L O T[/color:2qw2ualk];;[/u:2qw2ualk][/size:2qw2ualk] Fighter[/size:2qw2ualk]

[u:2qw2ualk][color=#AAB3AB:2qw2ualk]S A M P L E[/color:2qw2ualk];;[/u:2qw2ualk][/size:2qw2ualk]
The humans are chasing him again. Vigil his trusted wolf is by his side both sprinting as fast as they can. a quick look, he counts three.

"Forget this..." he muttters as he skids to a stop and turns around "...there is only three of them" Vigil stops as well, but just sits down. The look the wolf has on it's face seems to say "This is going to be entertaining."

The humans stop and look bewildered. None of them have ever seen this abomination fight before. Thinking that it wouldn't be too hard to defeat an unarmed man the first one advances. Crossing his arms and going for a slash at Scar's, his friends have named him, throat is the first fatal mistake this human has made. Seeing the crossed arms Scar closes the distance between them locking the right arm and using the left as a lever he flips the human. As the human is flipping Scar gives him a good snap kick to his ribs. The other two step back and look at each other. Both screaming right before they charge in with their long swords.

"Ok..." Scar thinks to himself smiling "...this is going to be fun"

One of the humans slash right before the other. Scar uses this to his advantage by spinning out and away from the reach of the first sword and quickly closing the gap again. When he is right next to the first human that swung he grabs the forearm and extends and twists torward the human locking his shoulder and elbow. Using his free hand Scar sends a palm to the now hyper extended elbow dislocating it. The human screams in pain and drops the Longsword. Scar finishes this combo with a quick chop to the the throat paralyzing the vocal cords and causing the human to chock. Scar lets go of the humans forearm and turns torwards the next. The human was in a mid-rush rush after recovering from the over powered slash that hit nothing. In the rush the Human send a stab to Scar's stomach. Scar spins and slaps the flat end of the blade sending the frantic stab wide and sending the human off balance. Scar then quickly spins to the human's side. Facing the opposite direction from the human his sends a punch with his right while at the same time his left leg is hurtling at the human's knees. the punch and kick connect at the same time sending the human into a vortex of spins before slamming into a tree.

"That should do it" Scar says as he looks around.

The only sound heard as he walks away is the groaning of the three humans, Vigil growling that sounds almost like laughter, and his light footsteps. [/size:2qw2ualk]

[list:2qw2ualk][size=92:2qw2ualk][u:2qw2ualk]Username;; [/u:2qw2ualk][/size:2qw2ualk] [size=92:2qw2ualk]Scar[/size:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk]

[/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk][/list:u:2qw2ualk]
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

I don't want to make people deal with things they don't understand. >.> Despite the fact that they'll get the [i:33wngqzn]same answer every time,[/i:33wngqzn] I really don't know how to make this less intimidating for the not as computer literates. I don't mean to sound like a picky bitch, but this style is what I'm used to, and it's fairly simple. I could probably throw links in here that would cause aneurysms. -.-
Gareth Ravenmantle
Regular

Post by Gareth Ravenmantle »

[quote="Luashalee Mizrym":2r0hx3ns]I don't want to make people deal with things they don't understand. >.> Despite the fact that they'll get the [i:2r0hx3ns]same answer every time,[/i:2r0hx3ns] I really don't know how to make this less intimidating for the not as computer literates. I don't mean to sound like a picky bitch, but this style is what I'm used to, and it's fairly simple. I could probably throw links in here that would cause aneurysms. -.-[/quote:2r0hx3ns]

HELLO, MY NAME IS PRETENTIOUS. I RIDE ON A HORSE NAMED HIGH, HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS AS ME.[/size:2r0hx3ns]

Who cares if we didn't fill the code out right? You just needed the info, right? How could you throw this argument out if you have all the details you need?
Luashalee Mizrym
Maid
Maid

I've already mentioned that I was picky about what I did. >.> There's no reason for you to be rude about it. And I'm also pretty sure I already [i:3calmccw]withdrew[/i:3calmccw] having to use the code, Gareth. Everyone has snobbery in them and I'm not afraid to admit I have my own when it comes to computer things. I'm more than willing to help, but if people think it's a chore, I'm not going to force it on them. That's not fair.
veraka
Demigod

Post by veraka »

Hey, hey, Luashalee, we're all wanting to get in on your RP, as Drakin, myself and Scar have shown you. So that being said, we're more than willing to go along with your coding, but for now let's just find as many ppl as we can, ok ;)
Characters:

Veraka

Onix