Zilvtree Shaiith

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Zilvtree Shaiith

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[img:1wj4w8cg]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125 ... tasy/1.jpg[/img:1wj4w8cg]
Name:
[list:1wj4w8cg]formally [i:1wj4w8cg]Alylin Kilanatlar[/i:1wj4w8cg]. now [b:1wj4w8cg]Zilvtree Shaiith [/b:1wj4w8cg][/list:u:1wj4w8cg]
Gender/Race:
[list:1wj4w8cg]Female Drow[/list:u:1wj4w8cg]
Class:
[list:1wj4w8cg]base- Rogue/Cleric;
Former Dread Fang of Lloth; currently Drow Wanderer[/list:u:1wj4w8cg]
Alignment:
[list:1wj4w8cg]CN[/list:u:1wj4w8cg]
Origin:
[list:1wj4w8cg]Lith My'athar; 3rd daughter and former noble of house Kilanatlar [/list:u:1wj4w8cg]
Physical: the picture is a good idea.
[list:1wj4w8cg]Age- in her 3rd century
standing 5'3" she has very graceful build, lean like a runner, yet toned and muscled like a dancer. she has the elven/drow angular face, slim jaw, long nose and high cheekbones;
Hair- waist length permanently magically altered to a coppery red
Eyes- Coppery amber (orange-yellow)
Skin- ebon smoke, that has gray undertones
[/list:u:1wj4w8cg]

Personality:
[list:1wj4w8cg]the embodiment of the treacherous perils of drow society- she is cunning and deceptive, a master of death; cold and cruel yet charming, seductive, and manipulative. rather than fearing death, embrace it; all this for the Queen of Spiders.
[i:1wj4w8cg]or so it was[/i:1wj4w8cg] .
the centuries of living in the city are still evident. she is still generally distrustful of anyone. even despite being a houseless rogue, she is proud and arrogant, tho not without wisdom or intelligence. mostly, she is a survivor, and will do what she must to survive, even humble herself to live another day and get her revenge. she maintains a degree of emotional detachment while her skills have ever remained sharp if not improving. like all nobles, and espcially drow, she likes luxuary, art and beauty; her dress and mannerism support this. when angered she will not let such a slight go, even if she must wait years for her revenge.
despite her past and present situation, she has cast aside Lloth and left behind her ways. she is what some might called reformed, tho she wont go that far. instead she sees herself as a free and lone spirit.[/list:u:1wj4w8cg]

Equipment:
[list:1wj4w8cg]she loves the color red and all is enchanted and magical in some way
her usual clothing can be seen depicted in the picture, which consist of a spidersilk top (Corset of Holding), bottom and leggings;
Knee high boots (elvenkind boots)
Belt with magic ruby (Belt Of The Reinforced Form; Ruby of True Seeing)
mithril bracers and arm bands; (bracer of Dex. armband of protection+5)
3 rings ( Proof against Poison; Excruciating Ring; Disease Immunity)
hoop earrings (of substance)
leather choker (Amulet of Dark Blessing)
Greater piwafwi (fire resistance, invisibility, hide, endure elements)
House emblem and spells (blur, cat's grace, comprehend languages, feather fall, jump, shield, spider climb, unseen servant, and water breathing )
pack of holding with minor equipment.
Arachnid Rod
Flaying Rod
Rod of the Twisted Weave

her weapons include:
*Everchanging Blade- +1 metalline morphing sizing longsword can become any single +1 weapon the wielder desires.
*Hand Spinneret- +2 drowcraft unholy hand crossbow. +2 luck bonus on attack and damage rolls in addition to its normal enhancement bonus, functions as a +5 weapon in areas of faerzress. use web (caster level 8th) as a standard action three-times per day.
*Mace of the Dark Children- adamantine heavy mace has a natural enhancement bonus of +2. +2 luck bonus. use blindsight.
*Living Chain of Entanglement- +2 spiked chain wraps around foes coils around the victim's limbs, adding a +4 bonus on the wielder's Strength check and dealing continuous damage.
other assortment of small blades. [/list:u:1wj4w8cg]

Background:
((WIP))
Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

Last edited by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Very pretty. love the pic.
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
Delvaro
Regular

Post by Delvaro »

Lovely indeed! Good work :P
Vel''bol zhah veirus, shlu''ta tlu pahntus. Vel''bol zhah velkyn, shlu''ta tlu muth. Vel''bol zhah dossta... shlu''ta tlu usst.

My character:

Velkyn Val''''Serra