3vil Characters

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Says the person who was complaining about a... What was it 7 and 10 year old siblongs messing stuff up? :p. Well good night then. ( Art my left buttcheek ;) )
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":3ildwv6z]Says the person who was complaining about a... What was it 7 and 10 year old siblongs messing stuff up? :p. Well good night then. ( Art my left buttcheek ;) )[/quote:3ildwv6z]

Mother demands I allow them to play.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Why not just tell her that they are messing up your game?
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

She doesn't care.

I don't get it...

But when it comes to d&d she wont let us play unless we all play together.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

O.o that's strange... I'm not even sure why those little kids would even care...

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Why not? I intro'ed my two 10 and 12 year-old cousins to D&D several years ago. They enjoyed it, even if they had a hard time getting the hang of it. Granted, this was back in 2nd ed days, when the rules were very different. And hey, if he wants to make such a thread, I say- GO FOR IT! (I'll bring Morganna and her whips and chains and daggers.!! :devil: )
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188