3vil Characters

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Well... umm... Elwyn is 95% robot soo... have fun with that. And Zyeke is too socially awkward to keep down a relationship... and Zazzt is on crack cocaine 99% of the time... Tak-tha, well he's a freaking bug... sooo I am not high on the eligibility list ;)
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Aylstra Illianniis
Legend

Post by Aylstra Illianniis »

Elwyn fight off an over-protective gold half-dragon sibling?! Yeah, good luck indeed! He's also largely immune to electric attacks, thanks to his deity. Hope Elwyn's fire-proof! What's the melting point of steel, again? :devil: :p :evillol: :smirk:
By the Dark Maiden''s grace do we meet. May she guide and protect us.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

A link to my tales, including my Marvel hero!:
http://mickeys-tavern.com/index.php?showforum=188
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Well, when has it ever been JUST Elwyn... it's like Elwyn, a halfling, a drow, an elf, a minotaur, a roc, and a human... all who make stuff go boom. Among other things
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

poor cipher, yall took over her thread...

and to add, girls rule!
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

SHH im ninja like that >.> <.< >.> and besides, cipher is cool like that ;)

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":3vv75tqo]SHH im ninja like that >.> <.< >.> and besides, cipher is cool like that ;)[/quote:3vv75tqo]

Or maybe I'm quietly stewing waiting for a chance to vengefully stab you in the back and play hop scotch with your innards?

No, of course I'm cool like that. More like I don't care. I don't care about a lot of things.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Hmm, you would think that would be fun... but they tend to tear... and there is also all the intestinal fluids... all in all I am against it...

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote="Cipherof3vil":zavikrmi][quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":zavikrmi]SHH im ninja like that >.> <.< >.> and besides, cipher is cool like that ;)[/quote:zavikrmi]

Or maybe I'm quietly stewing waiting for a chance to vengefully stab you in the back and play hop scotch with your innards?

No, of course I'm cool like that. More like I don't care. I don't care about a lot of things.[/quote:zavikrmi]

be better if your were a rogue, back stab is like a rogue's best friend. maybe after shiny things.... ;)
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Actually, sneak attack isn't as awesome as a high bluff (for feints) which then makes sneak attack awesome. And shiny things are EVERYONE's best friend, rogues simply are the best at getting them in a manner that doesn't require the whole village knowing about it.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Being Psion, I don't need to stab you in the back literally. Or if I did, It'd be with a spike of force meanwhile I smile and wave ten feet a way sipping tea.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Umm... being a wizard neither would I? This conversation is about rogues, not psions :P....

OR actually, better yet, being a beguiler I could dance naked in front of your face and STILL get a sneak attack... :) and pick traps and all the fun roguey stuff

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Dance naked in front of [i:gjzkpb00]My[/i:gjzkpb00] face, you get some lovely thing called rape.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

It's only rape if the beguiler doesn't want it... which is up for grabs... and beguilers are all aboot de illusions. They even get higher DC's and better spell penetration... (Don't make that a sexual reference PLEAASSEEE).

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Hah. Well, I make sure all my spells are[i:w4nsz8tx] Enlarged[/i:w4nsz8tx] xD
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

AHHHH my eyes, dey meltimified... along with my brain, it seems.

Well, enlarged maybe, but are the [i:19xakj05]extended[/i:19xakj05]???

Zyeke