Tak-tha

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Tak-tha

Post by NathreeDe'Shezbron »

Tak-tha
Thrikreen Soulknife 11 Soulbow 10

Str 32
Dex 38
Con 25
Wis 15
Int 15
Cha 12

HP: 343

AC: 43

Items
necklace of armor 13
Bracers of relentless might
Gloves of dexterity (12)
Mantle of great stealth
Boots of swiftness
Ring of Univ. energy immunity
Ring of weaponbreaking
Ring of ironskin
Third eye of conceal.
Psiskin of the hero

BAB
15/10/5 (x4)

Ref/Fort/Will
24/16/16

Mindblade (rapier) +2 wounding
Mindarrows (comp. LB) +3 wounding distance (220 ft increments)

Feats
Rapid shot
Manyshot
Greater manyshot
Weap. Finess
Multidexterity
Point Blank shot
Multiweapon fighting.
Improved Multiweapon
Greater Multiweapon
Perfect Mulitweapon
Wild Talent
Greater Weap. Focus Mind blade.

Psychic strike +3d8
Phase Arrow
Close Combat shot

Skills, (Story stuff):
Tak-tha is a hunter. He lives a secluded life and has always believed that his first duty is to the earth and the animals who live on it. He is a skilled hunter, and can become nigh invisible, such is his skill in hiding. His favorite past time it sneaking up on various form of wildlife, just to keep his skills sharp. Very rarely does Tak-tha go into the major villages in his area, as he is at best feared and at worst simply driven out as a monster.
Usually he just sneaks in the next day to get what he needs.

Tak-tha isn't a cruel bug, he shows kindness to any who come to him with a job or in need of aid. He is a fairly skilled in herbs, and has a pouch of medicinal herbs on him at all times. As a tracker, Tak-tha has few who are equal to him in skill. Living in the forest has given him prodigious skill even amongst the thri-kreen.

He has preserved the nomadic lifestyle of the thri-kreen, and wanders wherever his feet may take him. He is particularly keen on wandering into other planes, having spent some time in the Hells, and even breifly setting foot in Arvandor.
Last edited by NathreeDe'Shezbron on Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

all these new characters with such high stats and levels...Zarae is kinda think im a bit of a whip here comparatively... :-[ :)

curious, what race?
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Well.. Ciph3r said you can go 21... so I did :). My main guy is still Zyeke and he has to compensate for no magic items with SOMETHING. So high stats it is.

Thri-kreen... Umm think 4 armed praying mantis that has better than NBA hops ;). A child thri-kreen can jump to the top of the backboard on a regulation basketball hoop, no running start. (+30 racial to jump)

But this guy is actually kind of scary...

With 12 attacks from perfect multiweapon and a wounding weapon, (assuming no 1's) who I'm fighting is losing 12 constitution [b:8ri4umkq]A ROUND[/b:8ri4umkq]... and taking about 180 damage from my rapiers (12 * 15). If I had power attack it would be 240... but I didn't have the feats for it T_T
A fight need not end with the death of participant. A fight also ends when the desire to do violence is gone.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Shame playing a giant insect is bound to have major social repercussions.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

All my characters have social repercussions :P. I just go hide in the corner at that point in time, and have the sexy... whatever Cipher is do the talking.

But you gotta admit, this guy is pretty solid in melee for a ranged class.

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

I also gotta admit it doesn't sound fun to [i:3h70nrsi]role[/i:3h70nrsi] play.

But thats probably because my characters all gotta have identifiable sexual organs for me to connect with them.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Doesn't sound fun to roleplay? :O Mira chica...

How is it not fun to be a big bug?? You need to think outside of the box.... :P

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

[quote="NathreeDe'Shezbron":1a6yf4d7]Doesn't sound fun to roleplay? :O Mira chica...

How is it not fun to be a big bug?? You need to think outside of the box.... :P[/quote:1a6yf4d7]

I don't think outside the box.
I think outside of something else also made from fibers.
*clothing*
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

I have a feeling my eyes will lose their virginity in this campaign...

Zyeke
Cipherof3vil
Maid
Maid

Post by Cipherof3vil »

Maybe once or so.,, If things run boring.
NathreeDe'Shezbron
Lord||Lady

Oh noes... not my visual virginity... Ah well, we gotta lose it some time...

Zyeke