On Zekafae

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Zekafae
Champion

On Zekafae

Post by Zekafae »

So I've been contemplating re-doing and writing up the origins of Zek how he came to be as he's known now. But also perhaps either a campaign or a storyline where we explore more of zek's life on the more modern setting. Will he find a deity to follow? Will he follow eilistraee? What of his unique bloodline and his family's unique gifts? How could he have lived for so long and not be undead, or a deity himself? Of course how does he keep his look in the prime all these years?

Seriously there's a lot of mysteries involving Zek and if anyone wishes to join the story please sign up here and I'll begin planning. And if anyone wants me to write the story in here, and depending on age and such it would possibly be fairly likely that he may have come across other's characters or their family in younger years.
Site, story being redone
Stats added story still in works

http://dragcave.net/user/Zekafae (click please?)

Twilight vampires are the vampire equivalent of Pluto...
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

Re: On Zekafae

Post by Inriiaynrae Jaelre »

possibly, tho im slow poster till the end of the semester, at least these two weeks and finals weeks.
what ideas? what time frame, ect?
Main character: Inriiaynrae
Second Character: Ariali
Antagonist: Alya
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Well there is the time of post vale and pre veraka's campaign. But I'm thinking the years before zek joined the vale party, but also before he found out about Eilistraee and meeting the general community.
Site, story being redone

Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Zekafae":3vnm1wn5]Well there is the time of post vale and pre veraka's campaign. But I'm thinking the years before zek joined the vale party, but also before he found out about Eilistraee and meeting the general community.[/quote:3vnm1wn5]

Well been out of RP for a while, however might be able to play bringing zek to the light. I have converted a few spider kissers to moonlight dancers in the past. For the proposed, likely would require a Priestess on a Run, though certainly other options.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

Funny thing is he personally never cared for Lolth, paid lip service sure. He and his 'twin' sister took to other deities that served their purpose. He killed them, she practiced her necromantic skills
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

well, depending, i could always make it [i:15qttuyz]non-canonical[/i:15qttuyz](unoffical story) for my character if you decide pre-Vale.
or use another character (i got a lythari, dont know how well that will work as she is a pacifist).

if you decide tween the two RP's, then i will use my main character.

anyway, deciding will occur when you get some offically decided plots and stuff.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

I have some ideas the story itself I'll begin writing up soon and the campaign/story threads will be developed soon as well.
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

cool. and Bhaern you need to play. we never see you in the RP's (that and the swamp one kinda died)
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

[quote="Inriiaynrae Jaelre":1vmguruj]cool. and Bhaern you need to play. we never see you in the RP's (that and the swamp one kinda died)[/quote:1vmguruj]

I keep thinking about play, but few hours a month to do so. It becomes hard to keep up. Also I really do not want to jump into the middle of one, though as a lizard rider and few plays have caught my interest. There is even a painting (in my mine) of Braern riding a lizard. *S*
Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

be cool to have ya along too.
Zekafae
Champion

Post by Zekafae »

small update I got a few things started not enough to post however, as math homework is leeching time horridly
Site, story being redone

Inriiaynrae Jaelre
Lord||Lady

so thoughts to this up and going?

I think Vale's gunna kinda...be done. i mean it seams to have trouble keeping going/keeping folks interested or around without a jumping in and out due to busy schedule. tho we were rather close to the end.