OOC for Nymaru Island

When you want to ask out of character questions, discuss plots, talk about roleplaying or simply present your character’s bio, this is the place to do so. Small OOC bits may be accepted in the roleplaying forums, but this is the place for the larger posts. Do keep the topics related to the roleplaying however, otherwise go to the General Discussion forum.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

No worries, both quel and makasta can go with..maybe you could say you ran and caught up with them, quel?i f our captain ever returns i can go on in the main forum with him..lol...
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Err captain was waiting for a report. But if he moved on with IBn I can post.
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Lol :lol:

Well, for now everyone's in a different thread. I think we can join and play together again later in the main thread, where Captain Bolden and Princess Mara will be :D
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

when we are finished with these subthreads we will joinback up with the captain in the mainthread..lol i almost typed mast..then we will sail away to adventure..yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, and images of ubber hot Johnny Depp in dregs...yummy..
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

when you guys have a second, check out the map of the isle I posted in promoting joy..you will have to squint to read it..stupid photobucket and its stupid 1mb limit...but it will make you laugh im sure...
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

*Drools and lost in thoughts of Johny Depp*

*Blink, blink* UH, OH! sorry *blushes* :angel:
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

hmmmm...johnny depp ...and spike..nekkie...ackk..what was I gonna say?
Bhaern Quel
Demigod

Post by Bhaern Quel »

Reply delaid , not because I have nothing to post, just trying to stay in close to the same time period. Ibn appears to be moving slower though time (number of rounds consumed then Boled has so far).
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Yes, sorry. I'm trying to speed up things a little, that's why I posted what I posted in my last message
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

sorry i been gone a couple of days, our last and final computer bit the dust..but in retrospect that turned out to be a good thing..because today we went out and bought this shining example of mechanical wonders that sits upon our desk now..oh beautious piece of metal and plastic..most wonderful thing that has enabled us to preorder NWN2 becuase it is the only computer my guy and i have ever owned that is awesome enough to allow us to play it..we are talking 2 gigabytes, dual processor work of art here...sorry i am rambling..but yes i am back now..
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Heya! is ok, Nedy. As you see threads have been a little slow lately, so no problem.

I sent you an email today with the first idea for your island. Email me back and tell me what you think. I still need to work more on it, but that's how's going so far. A friend sayed it looks like a zelda game, but I swear I didn't take the ideas from there :(
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Anybody wonders how does Zan'Ibn looks like? well, I hope yu can see this picture of her:

[center:3k09x8g0][img:3k09x8g0]http://www.geocities.com/animeprince22/ ... -small.jpg[/img:3k09x8g0][/center:3k09x8g0]

or follow this link if you can't see her

[url=http://www.geocities.com/animeprince22/ ... g:3k09x8g0]Ibn's image[/url:3k09x8g0]

Is a picture of Ayami Kojima.
Nedylene
Hero||Heroine

Post by Nedylene »

very nice... :D
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Yes, she's beautifull... I got this pic and it sayed the original character's a succubus... I liked her immediately (that doesn't happen often... ok, it just never happens) because is exactly the image I had of her in my head and she even has that wand in her hand, like Ibn has her paralizing wand, but what about the map, did you like it? I don't wanna have it finished completely to find out you didn't, after all
Sabaal
Hero||Heroine

Post by Sabaal »

Ok... about the pic of Ibn I posted... I suddenly remembered Illithiri are like the drow in colours and the pic I posted's a white female, so just imagine she's all black and has white hair, but otherwise the pic is all her, ok? I'll try to get a friend to modify her colours as soon as I can... or do we have any voluntary here in the concurrence? is just to change the colours, no structure change.